SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide if I want this considering I have the 1st Storm Shadow upgraded on a Zartan body

Thanks for the pics and links GGC! Super stoked to finally get this. The claws on that hand look meeeeaaan. Good assortment of other gestures, too. Very happy with the looks of this release.

Thanks for the pics and links GGC! Super stoked to finally get this. The claws on that hand look meeeeaaan. Good assortment of other gestures, too. Very happy with the looks of this release.

Very welcome!

I like how they start with the nude body, then add piece by piece, to show what the figure comes with. Nice. Thanks for posting.

Figure is cool, but that sculpt :slap

Kinda surprised to see I might be getting my figure tomorrow :yess:

They say it's the promethious body . version 2.0 .
Zartan was 1.4 promethious . So I'm guessing it's much improved .

It's the same sucky Sideshow Prometheus Body if you don't like it don't buy it.

IMO this turned out amazing -- love the details on the katana. I'm not digging the headsculpt, though, even with SSC's new headsculpt gimmickry.

I can't wait to get this one in my hands, looks amazing, I am really looking forward to Destro and cant wait to see what they have in store! I would love to see some updated versions of duke and flint a long with a Scarlett and lowlight is a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^v2 Duke and Flint would be sweet . And really I'm tired of hearing about Snowjob. A arctic/snow figure seems too easy. Now that they've given us Bludd, Baroness, Destro, & a far more over the top Stirm Shadow, I think it's time for some of the wilder Joe characters.

I like how they start with the nude body, then add piece by piece, to show what the figure comes with. Nice. Thanks for posting.

Figure is cool, but that sculpt :slap

Kinda surprised to see I might be getting my figure tomorrow :yess:

That video was cool, and made me lean towards ordering him, even though I decided to get out of the line. I've $125 in REwars Point to help me decide...

IMO this turned out amazing -- love the details on the katana. I'm not digging the headsculpt, though, even with SSC's new headsculpt gimmickry.

I hate beating on a dead horse, but the damn fat head head sculpt is what's holding me back. Otherwise, I'd have ordered by now. I wonder if the two piece head design process is what made the head fatter than it should be.

^^^v2 Duke and Flint would be sweet . And really I'm tired of hearing about Snowjob. A arctic/snow figure seems too easy. Now that they've given us Bludd, Baroness, Destro, & a far more over the top Stirm Shadow, I think it's time for some of the wilder Joe characters.

Sideshow answered my question about Snow Job WAY back when after I spotted his "file card' in one of Volume 10 hardcover catalog, saying he was "on the way". That was what, four years ago? LOL

storm.jpg

Got mine, attached is crappy pic

I went for the vintage look and took off the vest

Overall another great figure, but like someone said, the headsculpt could have been better, the face part is slightly crooked on mine.

Back