SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Fatty face. I'm like meh about it. But at least I get two swords.

Is it a definite that he comes with 2 complete swords. I read speculation that he might only come with 2 hilts. I suppose I should just check the Sideshow page for verification but I'm lazy and the freaks usually have the answers.

You guys talking about the YouTube video posted on the previous page? When I saw that YouTube video was posted in July 2013, I didn't bother watching :lol

No ! Just a notice . Won't be processing until 3 weeks .

Three weeks?! What'll we do til then?!

I remain unconvinced he'll come with two swords for the EX. In the video he says "swords" but then says the exclusive is the hilt... But then the Storm Shadow page at sideshow's site says "Cobra Head Katana Sword", but then the parts breakdown doesn't list the shuriken or scabbard and says "katana", and there isn't the usual picture of all the hands/accessories, so how accurate is it? Argh!

You guys talking about the YouTube video posted on the previous page? When I saw that YouTube video was posted in July 2013, I didn't bother watching :lol

Yeah, I was talking about the YouTube vid on the previous page.

Back