SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Beachhead having his Crossbow, Snake Eyes having his Uzi, and Flint having his shotgun why did you doubt the vintage weapon?

Technically SE didn't come with his vintage Uzi, and neither Duke nor Beach Head came with their vintage rifles either. But three of the last four Joes have had their classic assault weapons (Flint, Dusty, and now Stalker) so maybe it has officially become the norm. :yess:

He rocks. SS covered all the bases including the orignal rifle. May get one of those for Duke :) Like the knife as well.

Love the smirk, Duke should have had that.

Should have given him black gloves though. And bare hands . .

A around great looking figure.

Lack of bare hands and the return of BH's cheesy beret sticker are the only nits I have about this guy. The exclusive may be the biggest must have yet. Allows for two very distinctly separate, yet awesome, looks.

HULK_rodin_final.jpg

Wow, another awesome job by SS, looks fawkin amazing

this is why I _____ about not enough GI Joe figs, cuz the figures are just incredible

Nice exclusive for sure. Definately a must have. I'm just glad they didn't go the stupid dreadlocks route that Stalker has had lately for his hair.

Looks very nice. I will try for the exclusive version.

I have a question about exclusives. When I ordered Red Ninja the exclusive was still available and easy to get. Is it usually the same for other figures?

I am foremost a MOTUC and I have to be online as soon as they are released, which is 3:30am for me, because of the quick sellouts. Are Sideshow exclusives the same?

I like the sweater and the standard camo, will be tough to decide which to display, Ill probably swap out the gun though for something different

Looks very nice. I will try for the exclusive version.

I have a question about exclusives. When I ordered Red Ninja the exclusive was still available and easy to get. Is it usually the same for other figures?

I am foremost a MOTUC and I have to be online as soon as they are released, which is 3:30am for me, because of the quick sellouts. Are Sideshow exclusives the same?

It all depends on the figure and ES. Just to be on the safe side, I'd make sure to wake-up for it. It's better to have than to want.

Back