SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow does need new hand sculpts, I used HT on my Duke and they look great. If the colors match I'll be using HT on Stalker too.

Yea SS needs to cup the inside wrist of the bare hands to fit the round wrist peg they use now. They hands are still designed for the flat buck wrists.

Well, they are starting to include more hand styles with the clonetroopers. Maybe the same will happen with Joes. Makes sense that the would have the same type of "hand signal" hands that the clones have.
And include a set of newly sculpted bare hands.

Yea SS needs to cup the inside wrist of the bare hands to fit the round wrist peg they use now. They hands are still designed for the flat buck wrists.
:exactly: And the size is an issue too, very large hands.

I think it's from Stalker's original file card, a fictional weapon:
https://www.yojoe.com/action/82/stalker.sh tml
That above link wont post because the sh tml is being censored, copy and paste the address and remove the space between the sh and the t.
But in reality, it's based on the early MP-5:

Beat me to it. Yeah, make-believe. I guess a real MP-5 would be more appropriate, and that'd be fine by me.

Yeah, they really should start including a set of bare hands in each figure.

Yeah, no reason why they couldn't re-use them from another figure even...

Not real happy the sleeves can't roll down. Seems like it'd be an easy thing to do, and re-use. Soldiers tend to keep sleeves rolled down in the field - I'm fine with some of these like this, but certainly not ALL.

Sweater would be a great exclusive too.

01_stalker.jpg

I hope the sweater is the exclusive.

This is the Stalker I want on my shelf.

Anybody know where to pic up the camo sweater? I think I might hunt one down for my Stalker. Minus the red collar re-touch, of course.

Nah, that sweater's collar needs to be red for him to be perfect. ;)

Anybody know where to pic up the camo sweater? I think I might hunt one down for my Stalker. Minus the red collar re-touch, of course.

Well, I could take or leave the red collar, since I never really understood why the Marvel series did that... I'd buy an aftermarket one too, if someone made it. Thing is, the camo would have to match PERFECTLY for it to work, red colour or no.

Well, I could take or leave the red collar, since I never really understood why the Marvel series did that... I'd buy an aftermarket one too, if someone made it. Thing is, the camo would have to match PERFECTLY for it to work, red colour or no.

Who was talking replacements? We were just theoretically discussing a hypothetical exclusive sweater. :lol

pretty pumped up for stalker...I hope this line goes a long time with the possible characters to go...this is easily Sideshow's best line

Back