SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give them props for what they did on the sweater. I doubt you could pull off a decent Tigerstripe sweater in 1:6 and keep the price respectable. That left tying in the camo with the non-woven parts and I think they pulled that off nicely. Stalker's a win!

Stalker is a Win period...just not interested in the Ex shirt...full camo is Stalker to me

The eyes at first made me think Tyrese but I am sticking with Tyson Beckford.

small_tyson-beckford.JPG

He also looks like a buddy of mine I've known since the fourth grade. I sent him a link to Sideshow's pictures. :lol

Everything looks great, love the exclusive sweater and that he comes with the M-32. The headsculpt could be a bit more realistic looking but fits in with the other Sideshow Joes.
But there appears to be a flaw:

Looks like the stalk on the M-32 is glued to the gun upside down:
stalker82.jpg

You're correct. I don't think it's glued upside down, though; just transposed. The stock on the original RAH figure is curved to the inside of the forearm, while the Sideshow version is curved to the outside of the forearm. There not pictured, but I hope Sideshow provides extra magazines for the fictional M-32 submachine gun.

Quick question for all you real life operators: how often do operators actually wear berets out in the field? Glad that Stalker comes with one, but I think a bush hat would be great as well.

You're correct. I don't think it's glued upside down, though; just transposed. The stock on the original RAH figure is curved to the inside of the forearm, while the Sideshow version is curved to the outside of the forearm. There not pictured, but I hope Sideshow provides extra magazines for the fictional M-32 submachine gun.

Hopefully it's able to be popped on and off and they just put it on backwards by accident.

Quick question for all you real life operators: how often do operators actually wear berets out in the field? Glad that Stalker comes with one, but I think a bush hat would be great as well.

One would think a helmet, boonie or patrol cap. SF, depending on deployment would be any of the above, ballcaps or indigenous headwraps/headgear. Save the beret for the barracks, base and the like. In Vietnam, SF started with berets but that didn't prevent the bugs from dropping down the shirt collar, and so, switched to boonies.

looks good. i like the all camo look better than the sweater look. but i'll still try to get the exclusive to retain my elite status.

Ditto. Not sure how I'll display him. I tend to always include the exclusive when displaying but Beach Head broke that rule...

This is truly one figure where I'd be tempted to get two, to display old school RAH style Stalker and new updated style Stalker.

Shirt for a mission out in the boonies, sweater for a hostage rescue situation.

:exactly: :goodpost: :clap :rock2

My minor quibble: I've gone on record stating that I don't mind Sideshow issuing XCRs to a majority of the figures...but mix it up as far as SOPMODs, Sideshow. There was a big enough difference between Duke and Beachhead's XCRs; besides the different stocks, Duke had a fore grip, M203 grenade launcher, and a holo sight. Beachhead had a fore grip, taclight, the combo scopes and a targeting laser...but Stalker's XCR is essentially the same as Beachhead's. Same folding stock, same fore grip, and same taclight. The scope is different, but the targeting laser is the same, albeit mounted on the top rail instead of the left side rail. C'mon, Sideshow, you can do better. Silencer, ACOG scope, AG36 or M320 grenade launcher, heck even an extended magazine.

Stalker is still totally bada$$, though.

Yeah, the whole XCR thing is moot to me since they included the vintage SMG. To me, the XCR is just an extra, now!

hopefully the exclusive doesn't sell out too quick. i won't be able to order til i get home from work in the middle of the night.

I'm in a similar boat... but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just get on the waiting list - you'll be fine.

Wow, not a goofy expression. He does look like Tyson beckford. Sideshow great job. Good job.

it is. I asked Andy B. in his facebook page yesterday. He posted an un-painted proto on his facebook and he looks just like him.

So . . .

Duke = Gary Busey
Flint = ???
Beachhead = Lollypop Kid
Dusty = Eric Bana
Stalker = Tyson Beckford

Hopefully it's able to be popped on and off and they just put it on backwards by accident.

One would think a helmet, boonie or patrol cap. SF, depending on deployment would be any of the above, ballcaps or indigenous headwraps/headgear. Save the beret for the barracks, base and the like. In Vietnam, SF started with berets but that didn't prevent the bugs from dropping down the shirt collar, and so, switched to boonies.

Yep, that's what I thought. I don't mind the beret on Flint, because despite all the accolades of bada$$ness on his filecard, I look at him like a rear echelon guy / support guy (sorry, Kara). But for the same reason Beachhead has his balaclava and Dusty his helmet, I feel Stalker's beret should be reserved for post. As you mentioned, patrol cap, etc., would be better.

Really, it's not an issue, just me being nit-picky on something that's pretty damn perfect already.

So . . .

Duke = Gary Busey
Flint = ???
Beachhead = Lollypop Kid
Dusty = Eric Bana
Stalker = Tyson Beckford

I think Flint was Randy Couture.

:exactly:

Funny how the portraits have unofficial real-life likenesses.

Wasn't it conceded that Storm Shadow looked like Temeura Morrison (for some odd reason, wrong ethnicity)?

Last edited:
I think Flint was Randy Couture.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

:exactly:

Funny how the portraits have unofficial real-lufe likenesses.

Wasn't it conceded that Storm Shadow looked like Temeura Morrison (for some odd reason, wrong ethnicity)?

Botched Jango sculpt Sideshow reused for SS? That was IJ's conclusion and I think he hit it right on the nose.

^^^^^ :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :clap

Flosi, you are improving all the time, you get better and better with each attempt.

Keep up the good work.

"ugly-girl-201x300.jpg'

Back