SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all have to understand...the paint apps in China are done on an assembly line with a process called "masking". When they say the figures are hand-painted, they are using a term that is correct, but it is not "free-hand". Masking takes no talent. But, in the Chinese factory's defense...they do one hell of a job for masking.

Ski and other talented painters work free-hand with no instantaneous quality guidelines. They are free to make mistakes and correct them and learn as they go. They definitely have an advantage.

To have it be possible that people with Ski's talent could actually be hired to do the paint applications is a heavenly fantasy.

I have never seen anyone do the irises of eyes so well as Skiman does. It blows me away every time!

Ski will just have to do several thousand of each figure every time a new one is released.

It will suck, but I'm sure he'll be well paid once we start paying triple for OOAK Joes.

Great paint job Ski, the moustache has come alive now rather than just a flat painted blotch.

Another awesome paint job Skiman, very, very nice. I still don't like the head sculpt (sorry, the eyes ruin it for me), but aside from that you're paint job made me like it a lot more.

I just finally got to open this figure after receiving it from a fellow freak.

I must say, I freakin' dig the figure! But he is gonna take some futzin' to get him like I want him.

If you can darken his stache he's even better. I threw my exclusive on a TTA to beef him up a lil bit too. Underrated figure though for sure.

Finally unboxed my stalker tonight, I just might be the last person on the planet that has done so. I was keeping him for a possible sale in the future, MIB, but I'm glad I did break him out because I discovered that his knife was not in the package. This is the first issue that I've had that I'm aware of. Anyone have one they are willing to part with, or know where I can find one?

Finally unboxed my stalker tonight, I just might be the last person on the planet that has done so. I was keeping him for a possible sale in the future, MIB, but I'm glad I did break him out because I discovered that his knife was not in the package. This is the first issue that I've had that I'm aware of. Anyone have one they are willing to part with, or know where I can find one?

No such thing as sealed MIB. If you bought it from SS call them. They can at least credit you to cover cost from toy anxiety.

toy anxiety broke em down last night, might still have it.

Thanks! I got it, what a good coincidence. Appreciate the timely heads up!

No such thing as sealed MIB. If you bought it from SS call them. They can at least credit you to cover cost from toy anxiety.

Never said sealed, just meant unopened really. Love the Stalker though, nice assortment of gear and everything fits well. I opened up the CG and just couldn't stop myself from finally getting around to Stalker, no point in having an unopened figure really. I'll call SS on Monday and see if they can do that, thanks.

I was going through my accessories bin and noticed the black Firefly head had white film on it. I keep them ziplocked in baggies. It just washed off.

Back