SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaking ?

yup.

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516-1.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

Odd the boot looks very wet. None of mine look anything like that. I would wash it with soap and water and flat clear coat it.

Or just buy another boot. :lol

I have like 12 sets of these boots and none of mine are doing that. They also don't shine like that. What'd you do to it? :lol

I have 2 Officers and 2 Troopers (one trooper in the box). It's only the right boot on my displayed trooper that has had this happen.

I literally didn't do a thing with this guy since it's unboxing.... he just stood in the same place for like 6-8 months.

Then I moved him to an enclosed shelf...and a few weeks later notice his stand had greasy streaks on it.. then discovered it was the whole boot.

Greasy is about the best way to describe it..and it's been that way for at least a month.

I have 2 Officers and 2 Troopers (one trooper in the box). It's only the right boot on my displayed trooper that has had this happen.

I literally didn't do a thing with this guy since it's unboxing.... he just stood in the same place for like 6-8 months.

Then I moved him to an enclosed shelf...and a few weeks later notice his stand had greasy streaks on it.. then discovered it was the whole boot.

Greasy is about the best way to describe it..and it's been that way for at least a month.

I'd hit up their customer service for a replacement. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I've seen that on items I've made castings of- when the ratios were off. So maybe it's just a bad boot, and the plastic is breaking down. I'd try and get it replaced.

Back