SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't they be displayed in front of a Soviet Union flag?

Don't know?! Depends on what SSC would do to update the figures, since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. That's why I said the Russian flag, because the Soviet one isn't used anymore.

I'm Canadian military, so it just wouldn't feel right... I mean, I don't even have a Canadian flag hanging in my house after all. :)

Ah, sometimes I kind of wish Canada was part of the US. If only for the cheaper shipping...

I was in the US military and I wouldn't have a problem displaying the flags of some countries with a specific dio (as long as it isn't some hateful, oppressive extremist regime). This is based on my own personal values IMHO.

I'm Canadian military, so it just wouldn't feel right... I mean, I don't even have a Canadian flag hanging in my house after all. :)

Petawawa??

Ah, sometimes I kind of wish Canada was part of the US. If only for the cheaper shipping...

And I would be for this too, until I think about the last decade of their economy. Surprised people aren't pushing wheelbarrels of Benjamins yet.

Don't know?! Depends on what SSC would do to update the figures, since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. That's why I said the Russian flag, because the Soviet one isn't used anymore.

The Soviet one DOES look cooler. I hate those standard European "three stripes" flags. So boring.

Plus, as far as I'm concerned, GI Joe happened in the '80s. Well, RAH ones, anyway. I guess Sideshow ones would look a bit too contemporary.

More Stalker :)
dscn1272b.jpg

Stalker is taking over the team.
dscn1271a.jpg

Tuck those drawstrings into Stalker's boots!

RE the multinationalism thing, be a long shot for Sideshow to make, but G.I. Joe did have a British SAS attache' by the name of Big Ben in the 1991 line.

One of the last figures I got, and a pretty good one, too.

vqli7l.jpg

zydgkn.jpg

Tuck those drawstrings into Stalker's boots!

RE the multinationalism thing, be a long shot for Sideshow to make, but G.I. Joe did have a British SAS attache' by the name of Big Ben in the 1991 line.

One of the last figures I got, and a pretty good one, too.

vqli7l.jpg

zydgkn.jpg

Given how much real SF work in correlation with other countries' SF teams, I hope this isn't an aspect Sideshow overlooks.

I'd love a Big Ben... Though maybe not for a while. I still need an original... though I got the arctic repaint they did in the early '00s. Not a bad figure at all.

I could live without Big Ben. I'd rather have more of the core characters and definitely some females released.

:rock I lost my membership when I had to cancel my initial order, glad they put the Ex instock. Glad I was able to renew my Elite membership.

Back