SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly the same one that came with Duke.

Would be fitting since the original figures shared the same grease gun.

cool. that would probably warrant the EX purchase as I don't want any of my Joes to have the same gun, just to mix it up.

If you look closely at the roll-over teaser, both Hawk and Stalker look like they come with XCRs (I'm thinking Sideshow has chosen the XCR as the default G.I. Joe assault rifle, unless a specific character comes with a weapon that is synonymous to that character, i.e. Snake Eyes and his Uzi and Flint and his shotgun.

a17c6f.jpg

Hawk's is green with what looks to be a holographic sight and a single point sling, foregrip, and folding stock a la Beachhead's XCR.

Stalker's looks the same, except it is a black / dark grey color and with a magnification scope like Beachhead's XCR.

I probably should have posted that the image I posted came from a guy who does prototypes of weapons for toy companies, and that it was done in 16th scale. Wouldn't say for whom it was created, but he posted it on DeviantArt a few months back.

If you look closely at the roll-over teaser, both Hawk and Stalker look like they come with XCRs (I'm thinking Sideshow has chosen the XCR as the default G.I. Joe assault rifle, unless a specific character comes with a weapon that is synonymous to that character, i.e. Snake Eyes and his Uzi and Flint and his shotgun.

Hawk's is green with what looks to be a holographic sight and a single point sling, foregrip, and folding stock a la Beachhead's XCR.

Stalker's looks the same, except it is a black / dark grey color and with a magnification scope like Beachhead's XCR.

this is Sideshow's way to be like Hasbro in re-using parts over and over!

I don't see a problem with re-using rifles and handguns.

I do, when a character/joe has their own unique weapon like stalker has.after a while it will get old seeing the same molds repainted over and over....give it time, oh it will get old

I'm betting this is the exclusive...

sub_machine_gun_by_OliverBrig.jpg

That's interesting, where's this from?
EDIT: I just read your post that answers my question.

The original weapon looks much more like an early MP5A1 with an unusual butt stock:
hkmp54.jpg

The original weapon would make a fitting exclusive.

Last edited:
That concept art is nice. Wish SS would start including bare hands with the figures.

Especially for figures like Stalker who will have a different skin tone. I have plenty of loose caucasion hands from Indy, SW, etc that it doesn't bother me when others don't have extra hands.

His weapon wasn;t unique. Other figures in the original line came with same gun.

Something like Cobra Commanders laser pistol and Flints shotgun is unique, and SS has given us those.

I don't see a problem with re-using rifles and handguns.

Yep. Though a Special Ops Force, G.I. Joe would still be using weapins procured through the U.S> military chain of command. Though the XCR will be the stock rifle, each character's weapon can be individualized with SOPMODs.

Duke already came with a holosight, M203 grenade launcher, and foregrip.

Beachhead had the foregrip, tactlight, foldable stock, red-dot sight, optical magnifier, and AN/PEQ-15 ATPIAL targeting laser.

Be cool to see what other SOPMODs will coem with other XCRs...ACOG scope? AG36 Grenade Launcher? Undermounted Shotgun?

The other thing I am excited about Stalker is we'll have another nice base body for AA figures.

Yep. Though a Special Ops Force, G.I. Joe would still be using weapins procured through the U.S> military chain of command. Though the XCR will be the stock rifle, each character's weapon can be individualized with SOPMODs.

Duke already came with a holosight, M203 grenade launcher, and foregrip.

Beachhead had the foregrip, tactlight, foldable stock, red-dot sight, optical magnifier, and AN/PEQ-15 ATPIAL targeting laser.

Be cool to see what other SOPMODs will coem with other XCRs...ACOG scope? AG36 Grenade Launcher? Undermounted Shotgun?

I'd love to see an Sideshow ACOG scope and a new grenade launcher (Duke's looked a little unrealistic to me).
The great thing about all these new accessories is that they're all compatible across all the Sideshow XCR rifles, so you could switch around all the accesories.

Back