SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely an environment.

48107017.jpg

Awesome 3 figures show in all this. Woke up to this awesome announcement and it got my day off to a great start. Plus we've got the Desert Officer coming and that just adds to all the awesomeness. Should show anyone with doubts how healthy this line is.

Awesome 3 figures show in all this. Woke up to this awesome announcement and it got my day off to a great start. Plus we've got the Desert Officer coming and that just adds to all the awesomeness. Should show anyone with doubts how healthy this line is.

I agree with most of this but adding another repainted Cobra trooper as awesomeness...hopefully Sideshow moves on with not making anymore Cobra trooper repaints

Hawk
Stalker
Viper

now thats awesome

Where there's a will, there's a way to complain :lol

Indeed :lol

I agree with most of this but adding another repainted Cobra trooper as awesomeness...hopefully Sideshow moves on with not making anymore Cobra trooper repaints

Hawk
Stalker
Viper

now thats awesome

The trooper is awesome at least for me. I like the look of it.

Hawk
Stalker
Viper

now thats awesome

I am great with the possibility of Sideshow adding jungle variant troopers to go with these items.

The more I look at the jungle enviro the more disappointed I am. It's more Mesoamerican Ruin then Jungle.
Fits the Joe enviros they've made so far, but I would've preferred a base with lots of realistic scale foliage then ruin. They would've got a lot of mileage out of that with the scale military enthusiasts out there.
But I'm still more interested in this then the other enviros they've made.

Reminds me of the scene from the Joes and Cobras trying to get one of the Weather Dominator fragments. Would have been perfect time to show Major Bludd!!

That would actually be a cool idea. Collect three different dios to complete the weather dominator. I gues that would be a build-a-weapon or BAW :lol

And Major Bludd is probably my most wanted Cobra right now that we don't know is coming yet for sure (Destro and Zartan in the works, supposedly).

I was worried it was heading south especially with SS's history in 1:6, very happy to see we are getting more quality figs for this line.

Even though RnR v1 is a classic, I hope they go for V2 instead (though not the silly weapons). Just think its a cooler design.

Breaker, Zap, Grunt can all get the sweater treatment.

Back