SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to see how goofy Hawk's face is going to look like.

Wish I could show you how awesome he looks. I think Hawk is one of the best heads they've done.

Hawk looks spot on.
Ignore these jerks!
These are the same guys that knocked the Flint sculpt and Beachhead unmasked one, they don't have a clue.
Hope we get a blond head exclusive, but if not, it's not like we can't slap Duke's head on him.
I love this line, been wanting Joe's of this standard forever! Sideshow gets it.

Might as well start Stalkers thread since we now have the first glimpse of him. Would like him to have long sleeves but oh well. Guess he is the "jungle" figure of the desert, jungle and marine hint.

SSC-GIJoe-12Days.jpg

He did tend to roll them up when out in the bush!

lurppatrolcomic.jpg

:rock

whats a good ex for Stalker? A boonie hat would be cool, but should be included in the regular edition. I see some of the more recent Hasbro Stalker releases have come with a jet pack.

If that is a environment piece, sheeeet man, I can used that with the predators too. Sweet

whats a good ex for Stalker? A boonie hat would be cool, but should be included in the regular edition. I see some of the more recent Hasbro Stalker releases have come with a jet pack.

I don't know. The original figure only came with a rifle. The JUMP pack would be kewl.

A JUMP pack would be neat, but I doubt it (unless the Exclusive is like $30 more or so). An WWII-era M3 Grease Gun is possible, since Stalker an old school character. The 25th Anniv. version came with one. A Nam-era M-14 or M-16 could also work if they didn't want to go quite that far back.

Maybe a set of yellow camo fatigues?

The yellow fatigues thing was a joke...the first batch of 4" 25th Anniversary Stalkers had a yellow rather than green base plastic. They were selling for $150-200 a pop for a while.

A vintage weapon would be the most obvious choice. Maybe an alternative head sculpt, since some more recent incarnations have added a goatee and/or dreadlocks. I hope the default version is true to the 1982 look, though.

A JUMP pack would be neat, but I doubt it (unless the Exclusive is like $30 more or so). An WWII-era M3 Grease Gun is possible, since Stalker an old school character. The 25th Anniv. version came with one. A Nam-era M-14 or M-16 could also work if they didn't want to go quite that far back.

Maybe a set of yellow camo fatigues?

Only the one that came in the Target ultimate pack had the jetpack, the carded release did not.

The MASS Device DVD set also had Stalker with the jet pack. With the whole jungle theme, though, I doubt SSC's will. I'll stick with the M3 "Grease Gun" as my first guess.

I wonder if we'll also get yet another redo of the Trooper, but this time with a Python Patrol/Jungle look.

The yellow fatigues thing was a joke...the first batch of 4" 25th Anniversary Stalkers had a yellow rather than green base plastic. They were selling for $150-200 a pop for a while.

A vintage weapon would be the most obvious choice. Maybe an alternative head sculpt, since some more recent incarnations have added a goatee and/or dreadlocks. I hope the default version is true to the 1982 look, though.

If they do Stalker with dreadlocks I am going to effing vomit.

The MASS Device DVD set also had Stalker with the jet pack. With the whole jungle theme, though, I doubt SSC's will. I'll stick with the M3 "Grease Gun" as my first guess.

I wonder if we'll also get yet another redo of the Trooper, but this time with a Python Patrol/Jungle look.

I'm betting this is the exclusive...

sub_machine_gun_by_OliverBrig.jpg

Back