SSC Spider-Man LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll thicken the black around the eyes, give him less white on the eyes, less McFarlane freak look and this will look a lot better. Looks like they did a crappy paint job on the eyes anyhow so this will fix two errors. LOL

Should have mine tomorrow...

Thanks,

BB

sideshowspidey.jpg

I'll thicken the black around the eyes, give him less white on the eyes, less McFarlane freak look and this will look a lot better. Look like they did a crappy paint job on the eyes anyhow so this will fix two errors. LOL

Should have mine tomorrow...

Thanks,

BB

I don't think the eyes are overly big on this one. :dunno I mean, to each thier own, but its just the costume. It isnt like Peter Parkers eyes got that big...

LSB aren't very large but the box this came in was the smallest of all the previous LSB's I've ever received. Here's the nameplate.
rtot4i.jpg

This looks to be one of the best LSB representations of a character yet.

Thanks,

FQRizzo

I had to cancel this, I really like the sculpt but I have around 20 "must buys" so this got the boot. Congrats to everyone who got him though.

This or Gambit PF? This or Gambit PF? I know its simpler, but I chose this one to keep. Iconic. I plan on displaying mine with Venom and Carnage as well. Missed delivery attempt today.

All Ironlungs' pics did is make me want a spidey comiquette in the same pose as the BiB and Iron look. Damn. The piece looks fantastic, definitely one of the best but I'm bowed out of the LSB line for awhile now.

Back