SSC Spider-Man LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was one of those who cancelled, mostly due to the design (or lack of). I preferred the raised webbing look and besides I have the 1:1 Ross Spider-man bust.
Glad to be of assistance.

Looks good, but I hope they're not reusing the sculpt from the back in black one. The back in black looked weird in different angles.

Nah, head is in the opposite direction and the torso is slightly different as well from what I can tell.

Mine just came, tiny tiny box. Overall its a nice piece, but it seems a little on the small side, I guess I'm just use to huge pieces now. This is a tiny white dot on mine's cheek, but overall its very nice! I got it to compliment the comiquette, should look nice together.

Got mine last night. I will fix the eyes and give them a classic look. There's too much white of the eyes showing. This needs to match my other classic lsb's, Thor, Cap, Thing and DD.

Thanks,

BB

Got mine last night. I will fix the eyes and give them a classic look. There's too much white of the eyes showing. This needs to match my other classic lsb's, Thor, Cap, Thing and DD.

Thanks,

BB

Make sure to post pics when your done so we can all laugh at how bad it looks.

LOL

Thanks,

FQRizzo

Back