SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscn1910m.jpg

dscn1911l.jpg

dscn1913b.jpg

dscn1912b.jpg

I wish SS would drop the black center mount thing on the helmets. They don't use it for anything and it's ugly!

I wish SS would drop the black center mount thing on the helmets. They don't use it for anything and it's ugly!

I could see Steeler using it for a night vision goggle attachment, but that's about it.

Just got to putting this together tonight. Those ammo belts keep coming undone. One of them won't clip into the little hole at all. I know some folks here enjoy putting these things together, but it's an annoyance to me, and I could do without it. Bah.

Just got to putting this together tonight. Those ammo belts keep coming undone. One of them won't clip into the little hole at all. I know some folks here enjoy putting these things together, but it's an annoyance to me, and I could do without it. Bah.

You should send it my way then. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I had a similar problem. Hence why I ordered some metal sets.

Hope they arrive this week.

Mine hook together just fine. Are you guys sure you're lining up the male and female ends correctly?? I know that is foreign territory to a lot of people on this board so it can be a bit confusing.

Back