SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscn1923l.jpg

That's the way you do it! Awesome shots Mercer!

I just finished paying mine off today, hopefully I'll have him by the weekend.

Cut off the velcro and glue the sheath to the strap. I think I'm going to hit Stalker's next.
That's a good idea :)

In the event some of you guys want the boot knife look, take all that velcro crap off and re-thread the knife with just one of the straps it came with.

Did it for Hawk, works great :)

dscn1930p.jpg

I checked monkey depot out myself and started to load up the cart with all the stuff to make another RnR....then I realized that i'm starting to push it alittle to far with the spending so I just stopped myself. I just paid for the black dragon ninja today, got rock n roll and 89 batman last week and will have black spiderman comming in the next week or so:panic: Its easy to get carried away with this stuff but damn it starts to really add up, this month is costing me about 800 big ones:gah:

I checked monkey depot out myself and started to load up the cart with all the stuff to make another RnR....then I realized that i'm starting to push it alittle to far with the spending so I just stopped myself. I just paid for the black dragon ninja today, got rock n roll and 89 batman last week and will have black spiderman comming in the next week or so:panic: Its easy to get carried away with this stuff but damn it starts to really add up, this month is costing me about 800 big ones:gah:

:exactly:

Can't count the number of times I've had to play the tape through with buying this stuff. Especially with the convenience of shopping online and being so use to things just arriving.... Just makes urge to stop pulling the trigger on things even more difficult.

It's also a convenient way to see yourself out of this hobby once you realize you overspent.

:exactly:

Can't count the number of times I've had to play the tape through with buying this stuff. Especially with the convenience of shopping online and being so use to things just arriving.... Just makes urge to stop pulling the trigger on things even more difficult.

It's also a convenient way to see yourself out of this hobby once you realize you overspent.

:exactly:With the amount of cool stuff out there its important to prioritize whats really important to you collection and not just get everthing you like. I am not rich but I'm not poor ether, I'm in a pretty good financal position and have not let any bills slip do to collecting but my savings account is something to be desired:slap gunna have to cool off alittle on the spending.

HAH! no kidding.

Just got my Dr figures metal machine gun belts in. They REALLY look great on him.

only problem is the shells are a HAIR too big to fit into the gun. i'll break out a file later and fix this.

HAH! no kidding.

Just got my Dr figures metal machine gun belts in. They REALLY look great on him.

only problem is the shells are a HAIR too big to fit into the gun. i'll break out a file later and fix this.

So you're the one that cleared out Good Stuff to Go? :mad: :pfft:
Congrats on the upgrade, I'm looking forward to some pics, I'm curious how many belts will do the job. The real belts come in at 100 rds a piece so I'm thinking four is necessary to cover him, with maybe one additional belt for the machine gun.

I hope GSTG get some more in soon.

Where did you get them from, if you don't mind sharing?

So you're the one that cleared out Good Stuff to Go? :mad: :pfft:
Congrats on the upgrade, I'm looking forward to some pics, I'm curious how many belts will do the job. The real belts come in at 100 rds a piece so I'm thinking four is necessary to cover him, with maybe one additional belt for the machine gun.

I hope GSTG get some more in soon.

Not good stuff to go, I went with storerooms actually. I bought 4 belts. Sideshow has 60 rounds per belt on rock and roll.

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=264

Not good stuff to go, I went with storerooms actually. I bought 4 belts. Sideshow has 60 rounds per belt on rock and roll.

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=264
GSTG was selling theirs for $10 a piece, I'm regretting not picking them up, though the savings might be offset by the free shipping from Storerooms.
So 60 rounds of a Dr Figures belt is enough to wrap around his torso once and look good?
Just trying to figure out what I need to improve my RnR. :wave

Back