SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow..could u pliss post when u get..

:lol I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. I've ordered through them dozens of times in the past and never had an issue. It takes a bit long to get the stuff (sometimes as long as 2-3 weeks), but they've always shipped what I've ordered and it's always arrived. At the moment, I have nothing on order from them, but if I was looking for something and they were the only ones who had it or had it for cheaper, I wouldn't hesitate to go through them to order it.

thanks...i wish they could help.

No doubt they could.. Those two gentlemen(skiman and elvis1976) will provide you the best HS repaints at reasonable prices.. Try searching for their threads and you'll be amazed..

Here are some samples:

Elvis1976

P1020573.jpg

P1020574.jpg

Skiman

DSCN1385.jpg

DSCN1299.jpg

Hope it helps..

I finally got RnR set up, I thought the problems with the knife sheath was a minor issue since I didn't have any problems with Dusty, boy was that a pain in the ass, I ended up gluing the straps together to get the thing to work. I also had the same issues with the bullet belts, had to glue them to keep them in place until I can buy some metal ones.
I also have a real problem with lose twist joints in the ankles and knees on mine, he can barely stand on his own. I'm going to wrap them in some Teflon tape to fix it, but this is a constant problem with the Prometheus that Sideshow needs to address.

But that exclusive head sculpt looks amazing, it's much closer to the age that I think RnR should be. And I definitely get the Green Shirt vibe from his BDUs I hope we see a couple more Green Shirts at SDCC.
The Mk43 is exceptional! Sideshow did an awesome job on it, I hope this is a trend for future weapon models from SSC (HINT: Make a PKM NOW Sideshow!).

Pics!
014qx.jpg

019ftp.jpg

022esp.jpg

That's a 7.62mm Metal belt from Dragon on the pig. :D
Also plan on replacing his boots with some cloth ones, makes a world of difference.

No doubt they could.. Those two gentlemen(skiman and elvis1976) will provide you the best HS repaints at reasonable prices.. Try searching for their threads and you'll be amazed..

Here are some samples:

Elvis1976

P1020573.jpg

P1020574.jpg

Skiman

DSCN1385.jpg

DSCN1299.jpg

Hope it helps..
:clap,cool,elvis got me cover.:)

I finally got RnR set up, I thought the problems with the knife sheath was a minor issue since I didn't have any problems with Dusty, boy was that a pain in the ass, I ended up gluing the straps together to get the thing to work. I also had the same issues with the bullet belts, had to glue them to keep them in place until I can buy some metal ones.
I also have a real problem with lose twist joints in the ankles and knees on mine, he can barely stand on his own. I'm going to wrap them in some Teflon tape to fix it, but this is a constant problem with the Prometheus that Sideshow needs to address.

But that exclusive head sculpt looks amazing, it's much closer to the age that I think RnR should be. And I definitely get the Green Shirt vibe from his BDUs I hope we see a couple more Green Shirts at SDCC.
The Mk43 is exceptional! Sideshow did an awesome job on it, I hope this is a trend for future weapon models from SSC (HINT: Make a PKM NOW Sideshow!).

Pics!

Also plan on replacing his boots with some cloth ones, makes a world of difference.

This would not have happened if Sideshow had stuck to the ratchet knees.

:monkey3:)

Pics!
014qx.jpg

019ftp.jpg

022esp.jpg

Looks great, G. I like your dynamic poses.

I like the metal belts as well. I may have to go that route...*sigh*

Can't wait to see what you do with it Ski! Is that supposed to be Shane from TWD? Great sculpt but Barbie paint apps. :(

Looks great, G. I like your dynamic poses.

I like the metal belts as well. I may have to go that route...*sigh*
Thanks! RnR took a bit of effort to get that way.
The only 7.62mm metal belts that are most affordable and look the part are the ones from Dr. Figures. Good Stuff to Go had these in stock for $10 for 50 rounds but just recently sold out, I asked if they could get more, and they said they haven't ordered from that suppler in awhile so unsure if they could and they were going to look into it in May. I'll let you know what I find out.
They're $17 at Store Rooms but I'd beware ordering from them, they were hacked pretty bad several months ago and credit card info was leaked.

Back