SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on RnR E, that's the same route I took with my regular edition. I borrowed the dew rag off my SG-1 Daniel Jackson figure. I also move him to a TTM19 body but I may end up moving him to a ACI body and cutting down the legs some. I'm working on some water slide tattoos for him too, I'm thinking a surfing bassist from Malibu might go a different direction than a flying v guitar tattoo or at least mine will.

Here's mine.
I don't have the exclusive versin so I decided to mod my regular one and added the bandana and retouches the face so that he looks a bit more badass.

Padded the thigh and waist, added kneepas and changed the boots.

Here's how I have mine geared up atm.

P1020551.jpg

Must you ruin every figure I own. :lol I thought I had mine to my liking, but now I have to go back to work. Great work again Seb!

Here's mine.
I don't have the exclusive versin so I decided to mod my regular one and added the bandana and retouches the face so that he looks a bit more badass.

Padded the thigh and waist, added kneepas and changed the boots.

Here's how I have mine geared up atm.

P1020551.jpg

P1020557.jpg

P1020554.jpg

P1020555.jpg

P1020553.jpg

Looks great, but...

did you really pop Rock n Roll's collar?

:)

Here is mine on a Hot Toys Captain America body. I was able to transplant the arms without cutting into them, though I ruined the Pro body. (Yeah, Im a pro hater)I also painted his boots to match the pictures on the box.

picture295n.jpg

picture297g.jpg

Last edited:
so i have a total noob question. i just got on the exclusive wait list, but is it possible that i could get a figure that has been opened and returned from someone taking advantage of the 30 day return policy or are all wait list conversions brand new never opened products?

so i have a total noob question. i just got on the exclusive wait list, but is it possible that i could get a figure that has been opened and returned from someone taking advantage of the 30 day return policy or are all wait list conversions brand new never opened products?

Could go either way. I returned an Exclusive Cobra Commander with a crooked sigil on his chest and a week or so later a Freak posted that his WL converted. When pics showed up it was the exact same issue with his shirt. Coincidence? :lol

The bright side though is what happened. Clearly I was bothered by it, but he was more than willing to ignore it to finally have an Exclusive Cobra Commander. :huh

Here is mine on a Hot Toys Captain America body. I was able to transplant the arms without cutting into them, though I ruined the Pro body. (Yeah, Im a pro hater)I also painted his boots to match the pictures on the box.

picture295n.jpg

picture297g.jpg

Damn, those boots look sweet as well. I was thinking that the Desertt Cobra Troopers knee pads don't clash so much with Rock N Roll's look, but a repaint may benecessary.

1kmasks that's a great bod mod, I have an TT advance that I can use for my RnR. I has also figured out a way to make that style of knife a true boot knife. I'll post pictures this weekend after I mod and move RnR. Thanks!

Onethousandmasks Rock look's great what color of paint did you use?

I used burnt sienna mix with a little brown. Used dark brown on the sole and the line on the side of the boot. Then gave it a little wash with black. The more I look at it, I think I might of over washed it, it looks too dark.

Back