SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine arrived. Pretty sure I'm gonna get some metal ammo belts for him. Also, the commander's new pistol arrived too.
523887_414944908532765_100000517794977_1667344_847816618_n.jpg

Rock n Roll Elite edition is back in stock! Go get em fellas!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=1000401

Thanks! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! YES! :blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

Rock n Roll Elite edition is back in stock! Go get em fellas!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=1000401

And Elite R&R back in stock at SSC.

WTF? :mad:

The EX was "In Stock" last week and quickly went to "Checking Inventory" / "Sold Out". I cancelled my EX order on Monday, hoping to re-order with Rewards Points. I noticed the wonky inventory status, and noted my concern to the Sideshow rep I spoke with. She cancelled my EX order, but noted in the order that I could re-instate my order if no EXs were available. On Tuesday I was told it was sold out, so I re-insted my order, paying in full.

Now it's back in stock? Fix your inventory system, Sideshow. I'm used to the pre-order sell-out, then back in stock, but don't go "Sold Out", "In Stock", "Sold Out" (again) and "Back In Stock" (again).

Rant over, at least I still have an EX.

mine arrived. Pretty sure I'm gonna get some metal ammo belts for him. Also, the commander's new pistol arrived too.

small pic, but looks like megatron? sweet. used to have that gun version. friends always wanted to use it when we played war. told them all to ____ off.

small pic, but looks like megatron? sweet. used to have that gun version. friends always wanted to use it when we played war. told them all to ____ off.

it is :D

bigger picture

I ordered 4 of the doctor figures 7.62 metal ammo belts for RnR today. should improve his look even more :D

CC is going for the Blind shot. "I'll look over there and shoot you here" :lol

In spite of UPS's best efforts to destroy him, RnR is here and he is awesome!

img1012jit.jpg

A couple quick pics with a stolen pose:

img1020ec.jpg

img1022gf.jpg

Last edited:
i got mine as well...but like every purchase i have done the last two years.....it goes into a corner instead of a shelf....but all will be ok....when i move into my new home...then i can display all this awesomeness!!!...:)

I feel your pain. Mine moved to ship status and when I get him I'll open him up, probably pose him then put him right back in box and shipper. We've got major contstruction going on and way too much dust, everythings boxxed up :slap

Got mine yesterday, and got a chance to open today. Overall it's a great figure, but it's too bad the regular headsculpt doesn't look as nice as the exclusive.

Mine had a slight worn look at the top of the fold due to the terrible plastic packaging. I swear that stuff does more damage than good on these guys.

Mine had that too...

The velcro straps on my leg knife don't stay together one bit. :lol

Yeah, they need to throw that design in the trash. It's not as if they'd all use the same kind of knife anyway.

Isn't that the same knife rig used with Dusty and Hawk?

It looks to be and that Dusty one is a POS.

Yeah, I thought the one that came with Dusty didn't work because of that "dirt" over-spray they did, but it seems like it just doesn't work at all. They really should just get rid of it.

Alright thanks. I removed the LRS patch completely. I got the US flag over the Gi Joe patch on the right since that is how all my other Joes are. Where should the rank patch go??

Those little square ranks usually go right in the middle of the chest, but there isn't a place for it here.

I believe I've seen them on arm patches too though - usually they do that on "outside the wire" (OTW) shirts. Those are the shirts that have traditional looking camo sleeves, but a plain green dry-wick material where it'd be covered with armour when on duty or out on a patrol or something.

You could also stick it on the pack somewhere, as an ID sort of thing with a name tape.

Anyway, posted more thoughts and pics on this here: https://collecting-toys.blogspot.ca/2012/03/sideshow-16-rock-n-roll-review.html

Back