SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words are weak when it comes to trying to express awesomeness of this magnitude.

I feel that all attempts so far in this thread fall a mile short.

And seeing has how I can't think of any better...I am just going to stop trying.

Sounds like they're using the new sculpted arms for everyone. So what's wrong with that?

I would rather have more realistic muscle plastic arms exposed than shiny, smooth plastic arms.

I'm fine with the new material, and sculpted detail. I'm more concerned about how the new joint will affect articulation is all.
a single joint over a double joint is going to have a smaller range of movement, but how severe is what I'm wondering.

Meh, as long as he can hold his weapons properly, WOOT.

Promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore Exc. but instead get them cheaper from my local on-line retailer BUT Rock N Roll's bandana hs is just too awesome to miss... Pre-ordered. :hi5:

YES!

All we need now is a 1:6 RAM for ROCK N ROLL to ride to mow down those pesky COBRA TROOPERS to the tune of WIPE OUT. *

* = For the old school timers who remember reading GI JOE: RAH #1 (1982) from MARVEL COMICS.

:rock :rock :rock

rnr2.jpg

rnr1.jpg

rnr3.jpg

Both sculpts are excellent actually. Makes it a tough choice which to display. Use the more realistic HT sculpt or keep things consistent? Hmm.

How much would people pay for upgraded 4 pack of heads for Flint, Duke, Stalker and Dusty at this quality?

Preordered an EX. Wow, two Joes in one day...it's unprecedented.

I actually like the HS on this one--also unprecedented, lol.

And as much as I like the forearms and tats, I think this one would be a great candidate for da new HT muzzle.

Wow wasn't both portraits looks great and so does the body and new paint apps! SS just keeps getting better!

I'm glad you like the new paint apps. It's a pleasure being involved in the Joe line. Zartan especially was a blast to paint. I can't take full credit for RnR though; I only painted the heads on this one.

I'm glad you like the new paint apps. It's a pleasure being involved in the Joe line. Zartan especially was a blast to paint. I can't take full credit for RnR though; I only painted the heads on this one.

Fantasic job none the less on what you did do. A tip of the cap to ya.

Back