SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, want to say good job to SSC for adding realism to the forearms of the Prometheus. Been asking for this since day 1.

gtfo_take_fail_RE_So_Long_Goodbye-s570x610-131397.jpg

Just saw this

Cant stop laughing...

right click.. save

It's not like Storm Shadow (unmasked head looks horrible)* or Beachhead (balaclava is integral to Beachhead), so there's no need to go only one route. Change him up every month or so. Both heads look great.

(*V2 "Joe" Storm Shadow better have a better Asian headsculpt).

I remember a lot of the sky is falling. :lol
Yes, as I recall, there was some convoluted argument about the prevalence of more Joe statues heralding the end of the 1/6 line. . .still not sure what that was about.

Promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore Exc. but instead get them cheaper from my local on-line retailer BUT Rock N Roll's bandana hs is just too awesome to miss... Pre-ordered. :hi5:
Same here. I usually pass on the Joe exclusives, but Rock N Roll looks too bad-ass with that bandanna.

Also, spec list says that he is coming with bare hands. Welcome news indeed.

I didn't notice that, that IS awesome! :rock

I'd like to see shots of his regular headsculpt without the beret or helmet. Either way the bandana really looks like the way to go. He even has a more grizzled/intense expression on that one. I also like that his helmet fits in his pack so he won't have to ditch it entirely with the bandana look.

Back