SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, rock n' roll was such a bad ass in the comics. just can't get over the headsculpt. looks friggin' awesome.

I can't get over how awesome he looks. SS nailed him. And his modernization is nice.

Looks like Trevor sculpted him. His first Joe?

yeah and with the 2 headsculpts you have almost 2 completely different looking takes on the character. looks so differnet with the bandanna vs the helmet or beret.

Bandanna looks almost fabric?

And the web gear is a little reddish-orangish- brown.

And I've been looking for a light machine gun...picked up a Hot Toys Stoner and an MK-43, but this Sideshow one looks superior.

I'm sure to be picking another MK-43 (along with Zartans compound bow and sniper rifle) when TA breaks them down.

Oh...and Rock N Roll AND Zartan due 4th Q 2011?!?! Yes!!! :yess:

Bandanna looks almost fabric?

And the web gear is a little reddish-orangish- brown.

And I've been looking for a light machine gun...picked up a Hot Toys Stoner and an MK-43, but this Sideshow one looks superior.

I'm sure to be picking another MK-43 (along with Zartans compound bow and sniper rifle) when TA breaks them down.

Oh...and Rock N Roll AND Zartan due 4th Q 2011?!?! Yes!!! :yess:

two of my favorites!! I'm ecstatic!

He looks freaking great. Just crazy detail all over the place with this piece and I love the Ex head on this. Will be displaying it with that option when I get it.

This figure looks amazing! I know the production probably won't be as nice... but this looks like HT quality!

Funny thing is, this shouldn't have been a surprise figure to anyone. He was shown as a WIP in the General Hawk WIP Production tease video :duh

Just another boring army guy. SS is missing the personalities that go along with these characters--I am a HUGE GI Joe fan and this doesn't tickle me at all. Can't even get the gun right.

Funny thing is, this shouldn't have been a surprise figure to anyone. He was shown as a WIP in the General Hawk WIP Production tease video :duh

Yeah. Nam called if first, and I seconded it using the very same video as my argument.

Just another boring army guy. SS is missing the personalities that go along with these characters--I am a HUGE GI Joe fan and this doesn't tickle me at all. Can't even get the gun right.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but I'm certain you'll find you're in the minority here.

As for the gun, the Mk 43 is the upgraded M60.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but he just feels kind of blah to me--just defocus your eyes and he looks like every other 1/6 modern military figure.

Looks fantastic! Sculpted arms look great :rock

Could be the overall best looking Joe in the line!

Damn good day to be a G I Joe collector :rock

I'm super pumped for rock! He looks perfect. I just preordered mine and had to get the ex because I love that bandana look! Def gives him a lil of that California style me thinks. Also I don't find him to be a boring army guy. Also the newly sculpted forearms look spot on with the veins and tat. I'd like to see more of the new neck though. Some people might think that because he's mainly wearing just fatigues but it's better then a grunt! Well done ss!

Back