SSC Production Peek - Terminator 2 T-800 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell from that video?

Did you see the other video to the right? Its in the same link posted in the thread opener.

I don't buy statues anyway so I don't think my comments matter but I don't think this thing looks too good. Everything looks too smooth and shiny including the t-shirt which should be matte black, not glossy as it almost looks in that video.

Then the head being turned like that looks silly, especially given the scene this is supposed to be based on. He just doesn't turn his head like that at any point in the mall corridor scene...especially not while loading the gun as they are depicting. Strange.

Likeness is alright but IMO not as good as HT and Neca.

-edit- or indeed look in the dedicated thread that I've only just noticed

Last edited:
Did you see the other video to the right? Its in the same link posted in the thread opener.

I don't buy statues anyway so I don't think my comments matter but I don't think this thing looks too good. Everything looks too smooth and shiny including the t-shirt which should be matte black, not glossy as it almost looks in that video.

Then the head being turned like that looks silly, especially given the scene this is supposed to be based on. He just doesn't turn his head like that at any point in the mall corridor scene...especially not while loading the gun as they are depicting. Strange.

Maybe he's the Parade Edition? :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back