SSC Production Peek - Terminator 2 T-800 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sneak peek - arnie terminator statue?

Another T2...:slap

Another T2...:slap

What can you expect? It's a cash cow! Plus T1, for me, was not that great at all:monkey3. Would be nice to see more from the other films, though.

What can you expect? It's a cash cow! Plus T1, for me, was not that great at all:monkey3. Would be nice to see more from the other films, though.

T1000.gif

Eh, I can achieve this with my Hot Toys T-800. Saving my money for the rest of the Hot Toys T2 line.

They need to make some T1 stuff like now...I love T2, it's just being covered by HT.

They need to make some T1 stuff like now...I love T2, it's just being covered by HT.

SS confirmed it today in the Q&A:

Any chance of seeing a T-800 Premium Format figure from the 1st Terminator movie anytime soon?
Hasta la vista, baby! Most definitely in the semi-near future…

SS confirmed it today in the Q&A:

Any chance of seeing a T-800 Premium Format figure from the 1st Terminator movie anytime soon?
Hasta la vista, baby! Most definitely in the semi-near future…

Awesome news! Of course almost 2 days later I haven't recieved the newsletter. :lol

I'm just trying to gauge what "Semi-Near Future" would mean? Near future X 2? :dunno

Awesome news! Of course almost 2 days later I haven't recieved the newsletter. :lol

I'm just trying to gauge what "Semi-Near Future" would mean? Near future X 2? :dunno

I think they mean in an alternate universe maybe?:dunno

Anything T1 is a Grail...still can't wait for a 1984 T-800 from HT. And that new comic Terminator: 1984 coming in September.

Anything T1 is a Grail...still can't wait for a 1984 T-800 from HT. And that new comic Terminator: 1984 coming in September.

maybe to you, but I actually think a lot of ppl see T2>T1

maybe to you, but I actually think a lot of ppl see T2>T1

This is true but it doesn't make it the better film. They're both 10/10's to me so it makes no difference. I just prefer the killer bastard Arnold over the swell thinking Arnold. But again, it makes no difference to me, I love them both :1-1:

Sorry I was on the other line.

2234923517_206d10d1f6.jpg

Oh I see .......... so hows Danny making out?

Judging by the reference shot in the background, looks like this'll be based off this shot, hopefully not exactly, the holding of the gun could look cool, which I'm sure it will, but should make for a very classy T2 display piece.

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back