SSC Production Peek - Terminator 2 T-800 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sneak peek - arnie terminator statue?

Not sure if want.

Guessing its a T2 Maquette... didn't they already make something like this?

aww............you beat me to it Karma :gah:. I hope this ends up having a switch out BD head. I thought the pf was a fail, so I'm looking forward to this.

aww............you beat me to it Karma :gah:. I hope this ends up having a switch out BD head. I thought the pf was a fail, so I'm looking forward to this.

I don't think so. Looks pretty scene specific to me. I'll be surprised if it doesn't look like this.

picture.php

Maybe will get a T-1000 to go with it form that scene too...

I don't think so. Looks pretty scene specific to me. I'll be surprised if it doesn't look like this.

picture.php

either way, I was very dissapointed with the pf. Even if its supposedly scene specific doesnt mean SS wont have a Ex that isnt related to that scene. Look at the Morgul Lord for ex, the Ex wasnt scene specific for what the pose suggests

either way, I was very dissapointed with the pf. Even if its supposedly scene specific doesnt mean SS wont have a Ex that isnt related to that scene. Look at the Morgul Lord for ex, the Ex wasnt scene specific for what the pose suggests

Why were you very dissapointed?

I didnt like the pose or the final paint app of the head. The ex was weak too............

^^^ I thought the PF was awesome, the only thing that bugged be was his slim body. This looks pretty cool, cant wait to see official pics.

This came out of left field. I am intrigued.

I am still waiting for the T-1000 lifesize bust to go with the Arnie 1:1...

The PF rocked. I would be all over this if it comes with some BD which looks like it might not. Could be too similar to the PF, unless they come out with the matching T-1000 as well.

Not sure if I need another Arnold T-800 piece...I already have the PF and soon to have the Hot Toys...Unless its a battle-damaged version, I might have to let this one go...

I'm very intrigued. Can't wait to see this one finished ............. so is this what P!tu's secret was?

Oh and for the record SS's PF was/is beautiful.

I'm very intrigued. Can't wait to see this one finished ............. so is this what P!tu's secret was?

Oh and for the record SS's PF was/is beautiful.

I thought his secret was Salvation related? I'm betting if we are getting the production video of this now, it wont show up for a couple months at minimum.

the likeness on the PF is great...but the elongated body/pose is not

the likeness was defn there, unlike Rambo :lol, but idk, there was just something off about the headsculpt to me. Maybe it was the hair or expression I didnt like.......:dunno

Ooooh, I am interested! Is it one of the 1/6th scale maquettes? Definitely looks to be the galleria scene. Wasn't expecting this with the Hot Toys figure being released but i'm all for it, looks to be a great sculpt. If it's anything like the PF it may even beat the Hot Toys!

All I know (so far) is that its 1/5 scale and possibly a maquette.

I'm sensing a base... with a squashed box and roses. Not a bad PF idea at all, considering the first reeked of "meh...".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back