SSC Production Peek - Terminator 2 T-800 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh....Nothing is gonna top the HT T-800.

Except maybe another HT T-800.

With larger size comes a larger price. And at that point, why not just pick up the PF or a bust?

Yeah, but you get 2 statues instead of 1. The Thanos piece is a good example of how much better the bigger size is. Yea, its a little more than a pf now adays, but they would look so much better at 1/5 scale. I know I would be interested in larger dios for sure.

Meh....Nothing is gonna top the HT T-800.

Except maybe another HT T-800.

maybe from a doll collectors, I mean figure collectors point of view :monkey3. I do agree the HT version will be hard to beat though............

Ya I'm pretty positive it's Deadpool's alternate head, but man I would so love a PF Evil Ash. Finger cross it would happen someday...

Sold.
Can't wait for this!
Hope it's at least 1/5 scale.
Thanks Sideshow & keep Terminating :rock:rock:rock

maybe from a doll collectors, I mean figure collectors point of view :monkey3. I do agree the HT version will be hard to beat though............

People who make this comment are silly deflectionists who question their own masculinity and suffer from penile inadequacy. A true porcelain doll has more in common with a PF than an action figure.

This announcement is very meh. With Hot Toys producing right now nothing SSC Terminator interests me. As for the sneak, it looks smiling, I would bet that its Deadpool's alternative head and since via chat we found out that there is no Deadpool at SDCC I wouldn't be surprised that while its in pre-production that random parts are milling around. The Hulkbuster's parts were seen in video far before anything actually came of it.

good price on this, but I dont see Arnold in the sculpt at all..........thats a shame :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back