SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since I pre ordered magneto, I went back and got a new sideshow sixth scale figure. what a amazing figure. glad I got him, eyeing Deadpool next

I still think it's the best 1/6 Wolverine made. The arm engineering is a little wonky, and it's really disappointing that they didn't have swappable mouth plates for the masked head, but it's a great Wolverine. The Jackman figures just don't say Wolverine to me.

I still think it's the best 1/6 Wolverine made. The arm engineering is a little wonky, and it's really disappointing that they didn't have swappable mouth plates for the masked head, but it's a great Wolverine. The Jackman figures just don't say Wolverine to me.

It's the definite wolverine to have, and I have the mezco tiger stripe wolverine and this is just amazing . After I noticed today deal I snagged a Deadpool from sideshow $35.00 off, free shipping, and double rewards. I couldn't resist it. Did anyone else get one of the deal for today

Thinking about going back and grabbing this one... Anybody know of a place or person who has one for sale?

Sallah

Love it.
SSwolviepose.jpg

Magneto had me go back and get him and Deadpool. Hope they do more x men, especially Gambit and cyclops, psylocke, a ndbeast, Iceman,storm

Did they Tiger Stripe this yet? Such an obvious variant and they still haven't done it? I mean we got two Ghost Riders but not this one?

Hell, I'm surprised we havent seen an X-Force version.That wouldn't even need a new costume pattern like the tiger stripe would. As far as lazy reissues go - that's a win for everyone really.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Given Wolverine is a proven seller the fact we haven't gotten any kind of variant is shocking. I'd take an X-Force version, hell they could reissue their own Deadpool in that variant, even Magneto and have quite the set going.

Went back and snagged Wolvie. He is awesome.

Decided to grab Deadpool with the Sideshow "35POOL" coupon.

Now going to preorder Magneto.

Bring on Gambit!

Sallah

Went back and snagged Wolvie. He is awesome.

Decided to grab Deadpool with the Sideshow "35POOL" coupon.

Now going to preorder Magneto.

Bring on Gambit!

Sallah

You done and took everything I said right out of my mouth, identical love to have Gambit since ever in sixth scale figure. I think the x men route is the way to go for sideshow . Since hot toys has got the avengers now. Maybe the defenders, like fantastic 4, got 1 more payment for Deadpool and he is mine

Went back and snagged Wolvie. He is awesome. Decided to grab Deadpool with the Sideshow "35POOL" coupon. Now going to preorder Magneto. Bring on Gambit! Sallah

Gambit? Was that confirmed or is that more of a wishlist thing?

Does anyone know if the old 1/6 Medicom suit will fit this figure?

Probably not without some major modifications. Medicom figures were already "undersized" compared to the Sideshow figures and that was before the new superhero buck. I'd imagine that it'd be much too small straight one for one.

The medicom does fit
I actually got it on the hasbto 12 inch which is bigger then the sideshow Body
Please excuse the sideways picturesEF4F676C-E853-4854-9E7D-6D47A55C5404.jpgEF4F676C-E853-4854-9E7D-6D47A55C5404.jpg
Actually what I do as well is I wet the out fit and stretch it
The outfit on my sabre tooth is the old toy biz 9inch one and this figure now stands over 13 inches tall
Again so sorry for sideways pics (feel free to fix if you can )95264250-6154-43D2-81FD-EF13D37E3B62.jpg9AB0A56C-5AB9-46CA-8E77-02849FF7493D.jpg

Back