SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how it looks, and I'll be ordering. I do think that the switch out arms are an odd choice. I just think that they don't necessarily look worse than elbow joints, and at the same time, completely limits poseability. Although looking again at the pics, particularly the unmasked pics, it looks like there is a set of arms with elbow joints. I think the non-jointed ones are to keep a seamless look.

would have preferred diff face plates over the diff non-jointed arms.

claws attach via magnets? cuz when not out its just a flat silver surface where holes should be.

Looks like they are part of that entire piece at the back of the hand. I'm guessing that entire square patch fits on with magnets.

Why are there 2 Timbers in the diorama? Don't tell me they are going to reuse Timber for future SS diorama sets. :slap

Looks like the sword is the exclusive item, looking at pics posted on FB.

In that case I'll probably order and sell on if I don't like the figure. Sword and sheath both look absolutely badass.

On a different note: are the 'seamless' (no visible joint) forearms just really well done, or is SS photoshopping the arms? In some of the shots I can see no seams on the arms at all.

That's the point of the switch-out elbows.

I'm a fan. Would have liked a changeable expression, but I have no problem with a berserker Wolvie on my shelf.

Price sucks. All the prices suck. :dunno

Personally I think it's a cool looking figure, especially the masked head I like that they have him snarling but for the price they should have thrown in a couple more accessories kinda like they did Deadpool.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

That's the point of the switch-out elbows.

I'm a fan. Would have liked a changeable expression, but I have no problem with a berserker Wolvie on my shelf.

Price sucks. All the prices suck. :dunno

Agree, looks good for what's there. Elbow are a neat idea, but nothing I would ever use. Too statue-ish.

How much will this thing be?

Too much.

I like how it came out. Good thing the arms are not rubber. It is just weird the the bent arms look to be bent at a range that the jointed one should be able to achieve. So it is most likely just aesthetic.

I like the suit enough.

But I will wait for the QC issues before getting

I like the expression on the unmasked sculpt more. I wonder what his height is... Would be cool if he was actually shorter.

I'll wait for a big discount on this and Punisher. SSC is funny, they think they can charge more than HT does.

Back