SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$249.99
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-1001761-01.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-1001761-03.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-1001761-04.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-02.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-03.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-07.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-04.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-09.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-08.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-05.jpg
marvel-wolverine-sixth-scale-100176-06.jpg

It looks impressive. I paid $200 for there Batman and the suit is cheap and the body is junk after just a year. I can't imagine if this will be any better or worse....

But $250.... just wow. If this was my favorite character I would pay it. Heck, if I knew the future of this line and future figures that were to be released to create a classic comic 1/6th Marvel shelf I would get it. Not my favorite character and nothing is known about the future of this line.

After shipping this is a $270 figure. Can't do it.

Sucks that there are not different mouth plates... I'm not as interested now. Two sculpts and you're stuck with basically the same expression.

I wanted more of a closed mouth option.

would have preferred diff face plates over the diff non-jointed arms.

claws attach via magnets? cuz when not out its just a flat silver surface where holes should be.

That's the problem with this Marvel line.

They aren't comic book versions of the characters. They're Sideshow's versions. Hence ultimately random.

Sucks that there are not different mouth plates... I'm not as interested now. Two sculpts and you're stuck with basically the same expression.

I wanted more of a closed mouth option.

I also prefer having several mouth plates over unmasked HS.
Need some time to think before making the decision.

I think it looks great. Cancelled Deadpool, passing on The Punisher, but I may get this. The switch out elbows are the same thing HT did with The Hulk. Pretty good idea as far as I'm concerned.

I'm unfortunately not too impressed with this and will pass for now unless I can get it for a good price. I think it looks cool and the love the flat mask attachment but for the price, extra mouth plates with diff expressions should've been included.

Goodness, I really want this guy but the QC issues on the DC line and the lack of faceplates is putting me off. Hopefully SSC opens their eyes before manufacture and realises we want more out of a $250 figure.

...failing that, hopefully it bombs and I get to pick it up for $100 in a few years :lol

Back