SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seamless arms, buy a statue, etc. Doesn't need to be repeated.

He's a character who is super action oriented. i'm fine with the rubber arms... so long as they don't impede articulation too terribly mutch. Also, hope they are like the arms on hulk. they don't hinder articulation much, and are vinyl, not rubber.

Like the look, just worry about longevity.

worst case scenario, swap em i guess. hope deadpool has normal arms under his costume.

Never been in to 1:6 scale figures but it's exciting to see SS finally did what so many wanted and now has a Marvel line.

I'm looking forward to Spider-Man and possibly Gambit.

Sculpt needs to be revisited in a more realistic manner.
Looks like a maniacal vampire.
More Byrne-esque and an alternate cigar version.

sdcc2014_sideshow_103.jpg

Putting on weight, Logan?

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2014/sdcc2014_sideshow_hottoys_bottom.htm

Love this pic this figure is growing on me.

How would he be a butterface? His healing factor and metabolism would make it hard for him to keep fat on his body.

How would he be a butterface? His healing factor and metabolism would make it hard for him to keep fat on his body.
Doesn't butter face mean "ugly"? Wolverine is supposed to be ugly.

Ok, the back of the arm is just wrong, and whats up with the waist popping out so much, looks like adult diapers. :lol
The tricep muscle looks perfect.

But yeah, SSC has a problem with the trunks, they make them look like diapers, the DC figures have the same problem.

Love this pic this figure is growing on me.
Yer i know what you mean dude. Everytime i look at the photo i see my money going his way more and and more. In fact along with deadpool, Wolverine is a done deal.
I read DC now more than marvel but the DC 1/6 range just hasnt done it for me
I was looking at the flash and green lantern. The Flash looks great and i will get, but the Green Lantern has lost my money i think :(

Suit needs some good reworking, but the sculpted bits are bloody perfect. Really excited to see where they take this.

Butterface means ugly. It come from the phrase, "Everything's good but her face." I guess if you were applying it to Wolverine, he'd be a butthisface.

I didn't know the origins of "Butterface". The things you learn .....

Back