SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is interesting didn't I start a thread on this months ago that got shut down hmmmmm

So maybe I didn't misread the photos

The head is bad, really bad. But having a decent comic accurate Wolverine is something I've dreamed of. Although I do wonder how the hell SSC could make Iron Man....

The head is gorgeous, a nasty expression should always be primordial to a Wolverine figure.

If they decide to throw a change of heads with a more stern looking head, great, but I hope they don't change this figure at all.

Fantastic!!! Finally nice to see SSC is doing a sixth scale line of MARVEL figures, instead of just the statues. This line will do well! While I would have rather seen the Blue/Yellow costume, I really like this Wolverine! Very excited for this to go on pre-order!

Brown suit is my favorite... hate the weird glove things though.

Bummer. I want to love this but the clothing and head aren't very good imo.

I like the bagginess, it always makes the figures look more realistic when it looks like they're actually wearing clothes and not spandex.

It's like devil said, it looks like a Simon Bisley drawing come to life. :lol

Sabretooth-v-Wolverine.jpg

Saw this in person and it's a pleasant surprise. The body underneath is muscular like the Sideshow Batman 1/6 so that's why the clothes look baggy. If Sideshow can deliver on a final product looking like the prototype then they have a real winner.

"Glorified megos/Cosplayers" :slap people please.

SDCC-2014-Sideshow-Marvel-Sixth-Scale-Figures-007.jpg

This figure is perfect right off the bat.

Gauntlets and boots are on fire, that face is beautiful.

Last edited:
This announcement has me elated!!!

Yeah, the costume needs work but I really like where they're going with the design.

1:6 Wolverine!!
:yess::blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

Back