1/6 SSC Magneto Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it may be blasphemy for some, but could anyone try the helmet on the Toys Era Magtant 1.0?

I am wondering if it can look a bit like Magneto did in that final scene of X-Men First Class...

Magneto-X-Men-First-Class-Blu-Ray-Caps-magneto-27943171-1280-544.jpg

Really pleased with this. The unmasked head has the best paint job I've seen on a sideshow figure, I think.

I'll be posting more on Instagram, @thedevilsrobot
b14f59c9cb9b9a914353090698c3174d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Just opened mine. I don't know about keeping the elbows bent 90 degrees or the knees bent 90 degrees because of the creasing in the costume.

I think you also may be a little careful when you extend an arm or a leg back out that you don't get the costume caught in the elbow and knee joints.

Otherwise, other than feeling I paid $80 too much for this, I think it's pretty awesome.

The only flaw on mine was that the legs at the hip joint are a little floppy but that's okay because of the pose I want this thing in he'll be slightly elevated about an inch off of the base with his hands Palm side up.

The base has 2 claw pieces. I don't know about using the very top one because it would actually go about underneath his belt and I think you're going to have some pinching of the costume there. I just have mine balanced on the crotch Grabber claw and it seems okay.

Really pleased with this. The unmasked head has the best paint job I've seen on a sideshow figure, I think.

I'll be posting more on Instagram, @thedevilsrobot
b14f59c9cb9b9a914353090698c3174d.jpg

Hows the body? Any loose joints or does the body feel light?

It's no lighter than any other figure wearing a thin fabric outfit.

The joints fine. The elbows are tight as hell, as others have noted, so you need to be careful the first time you bend them.

I finally used a coupon and pulled the trigger on this excellent Magneto.
I have to say, I'm impressed by Sideshow's shipping for this one. Is was still pricey ($32), but I received it OVERNIGHT. And I'm in Toronto, Canada...
Looking forward to unboxing tonight!

I finally used a coupon and pulled the trigger on this excellent Magneto.
I have to say, I'm impressed by Sideshow's shipping for this one. Is was still pricey ($32), but I received it OVERNIGHT. And I'm in Toronto, Canada...
Looking forward to unboxing tonight!
Ever since they switched to DHL, it's been much faster. The FedEx days were rough.

This is super cool. I would love a 1/6 Cyclops from SS and hopefully he’d come with the swap out heads and visors like the PF. Maybe even a brown leather jacket

Back