1/6 SSC Magneto Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Review.
I'm very happy with mine, just a quality figure. Personally, I never liked the film versions, so this is an excellent representation for my shelves.
And as many have stated, I think the unhelmeted, hair-flowing, headsculpt is one of the nicest that Sideshow has ever done (both sculpt and paint).

MySSCMagneto.jpg

MySSCMagneto2.jpg

Too bad the cyclops they just revealed is 3 steps back in quality comparison. I hope they do Gambit justice when they get around to him.

Always people who make statements before seeing the whole figure... a lot of collectors didn't like the look of Magneto, Flash, or Batman when they showed the first pics. Yet those are 3 of their best figures..

Too bad the cyclops they just revealed is 3 steps back in quality comparison. I hope they do Gambit justice when they get around to him.

It might look decent with a swap to a non anorexic body.

I have Flash and he’s definitely too skinny. The new Batman looks nice but needs more bulk regardless. I think the body works best for Magneto because his shoulder armor, poofy cape and massive belt hide the undersized body better than the other figures.

The best Sideshow marvel figure hands down. Red skull close 2nd.

This, right here.
Mags gets all the love, but Red Skull is an amazing figure. If it weren't for the unmasked Mags sculpt, I would put Red Skull on top.
Sideshow needs to keep focusing on villains, we need classic Doom, Green Goblin, and Bullseye!!!

The best Sideshow marvel figure hands down. Red skull close 2nd. Im a huge comic x men fan and cant wait for more

Complete agreement. I have a feeling this will be a sleeper hit in the years to come.

Sallah

It's probably the angle, but he's got of a bit of an awkward stance. A "What's up!?" look.

Back