1/6 SSC Magneto Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those that have it, how is the exclusive Cerebro helmet? I like the idea and look of it but it would be 20-40 dollars more than the standard depending on if i can find a SSC code to use or not.

Those that have it, you think its worth 20-40 bucks more?

It is a cool add on but I will not likely use it as display. Not worth it if you can get the regular at a better deal.

I feel the same way. Itll probably never come out of the box unless there are a bunch of xmen in the display.

Sideshow sent an extra body since the original had a snapped wire in the cape area. So now I had to do this lol.
e870fb673467112e5e84abcfc66cc517.jpg

I just received my Exclusive copy, and straight out of the box it has the cape defect. This sucks I was so excited. Oh well. I'm waiting to hear back from sideshow. Hopefully they can at least send me a new body with a correctly wired cape.

Just got this guy today and all I can say is “Wow!” So much better in hand than even the production photos!

Hes, my favorite 1/6 sideshow figure. Magneto is amazing and can't wait for wolverine and cyclops. Hopefully Gambit is next

Hes, my favorite 1/6 sideshow figure. Magneto is amazing and can't wait for wolverine and cyclops. Hopefully Gambit is next

Gambit would be awesome. Personally, I?m hoping for Storm or Nightcrawler next. Just got this Magneto in today and I absolutely love it! I was disappointed with their Cap and Daredevil, but I?m looking forward to the new Wolverine and Cyclops.

Waited till free shipping to pick this guy up. Cant wait to get him. Hopefully wolverine comes out great!

Waited till free shipping to pick this guy up. Cant wait to get him. Hopefully wolverine comes out great!
I'm just waiting for in-hand pics of wolverine. I skipped the last one because of the mouth. I think this new one could work though. I might display it with the avengers 1 hulk.

I agree. I actually have more SS figures in my collection now than HT. I just got tired of the same ol same ol from them. While I tend to have to do some extra work on SS figures (working on Daredevil right now and Cyclops will need a new body when he releases for sure), I can't help but like what they've done overall on their comic line. I hope now that they're working with TBLeague, it won't be too long before we see some female Xmen characters finally show up. Hoping for Rogue and Jean.

Just ordered this bad boy, any mods to do? read through the thread and doesn't look like anyone is doing anything to him

I've heard of some elbow joints being very stiff (some breakages even) with this body, so you maybe want to take a heatgun or hair dryer to the elbows before trying to bend them. The new SS Superman uses the same body and you can see on their Unsealed and Revealed video that the guy doing the posing had a hard time bending the elbows. That's the only advice I'd give.

Back