1/6 SSC Magneto Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-order next week
1125x682_previewbanner_MagnetoFig.jpg

Finally! definately pre ordering on the first day, been wanting more X-Men comic 1/6 figures. This will look great next to the sideshow Wolverine now hopefully Sideshow can give us more X-Men

Finally! definately pre ordering on the first day, been wanting more X-Men comic 1/6 figures. This will look great next to the sideshow Wolverine now hopefully Sideshow can give us more X-Men

Hopefully they will do a tiger stripe wolverine and Gambit , but I need to get the brown wolverine until then, anyone have one

I would love for a Gambit next or Cyclops, a tiger stripe wolverine would be awesome but if not at least we got the brown suit thats honestly my favorite 1/6 figure sideshow has ever made.

day one purchase for me
I am really liking the more "comic" accurate styling,

Would love for a Gambit next , most definitely further X-Men would be appreciated.

The stripes are too dark, but otherwise it looks pretty great.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to buy just on the off chance they'll finally do a Cyclops and I'll be able to pair Cyclops, Magneto and Wolverine on the shelf.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This looks fantastic!
Love the unmasked head. I do wish it included a second angry helmeted headsculpt, but hard not to display him with that unmasked head.
The most comic accurate Sideshow Marvel figure yet.

great looking figure
day one purchase for me, and have to agree love the more comic accurate style of the release.

This looks fantastic!
Love the unmasked head. I do wish it included a second angry helmeted headsculpt, but hard not to display him with that unmasked head.
The most comic accurate Sideshow Marvel figure yet.

Agree, day one ordered, now to go back and find wolverine, wish they would do a tiger stripe wolverine, Gambit, and cyclops

Damn, I haven’t considered another figure company outside of Hot Toys but this figure looks amazing. Magneto is my favorite of all time, this is very tempting. Are sideshows figures the same quality? How is the packaging?

Damn, I haven’t considered another figure company outside of Hot Toys but this figure looks amazing. Magneto is my favorite of all time, this is very tempting. Are sideshows figures the same quality? How is the packaging?

Not quite the same quality. The bodies are usually looser, and sometimes a bit more difficult to pose. I bought Ghost Rider a couple of months ago, and wasn't overly impressed.

Not quite the same quality. The bodies are usually looser, and sometimes a bit more difficult to pose. I bought Ghost Rider a couple of months ago, and wasn't overly impressed.

Ah man, this figure has me tempted but I’m hesitant since I’ve gotten used to HT’s usually high quality product. I’ve got about 50 of their figures, I’d only consider this if it fit in nicely with the rest of my collection.

I was on the fence about this but I already have Wolverine and if they do enough X-men I am going to want to go back and get this. The unmasked headsculpt looks fantastic. I will have to consider because I haven’t gotten cap or THOR yet.

Back