SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d agree, it’s lacking at the price point

Yeah it could have come with more, but this figure was my top purchase of last year and to this day it's still one of the best figures I have in my collection. The tailoring of the clothing is superb. IMO the helmeted version of this figure is near perfection.

The figure looks amazing but comparing it to the Lukes that Hot Toys have released its way too tall for scale. That's the only thing holding me back from getting one, that and the prices he's going for

Yeah it outragious. But i got one last year when popcultcha had there holiday sale. Got it for $213 and some change.

Same here. I'd resigned myself to not owning one once the prices jumped on the secondary but that little reprieve at the end of last year made it possible.

I must admit even if HT added a harpoon gun I can't think of a single time I'd pose the figure with it. Maybe if I made a 1/6 scale crashed speeder...

Thanks, yeah I think the unhelmeted head can be tweaked toward something that looks decent. It's a super odd looking head without mods.

The issue is that the real costume was pretty thin slicker material, but with thermal gear under it, so it crinkles very subtly over the thicker garment. Due to limitations of scale, the jacket would be translucent at 1/6 - the reason SSC did the double lining. It does futz a bit in the arms, especially with the gauntlet/gloves on like in this pic where he's in Hoth mode:

axQsczR.jpg

7FRGGPP.jpg

Looking forward to it, GG!

Grappling gun run let's goooo

You know... just looking at WW2 era accessories... if you take the mag out of the grease gun, jam a foregrip up in there, cut the muzzle, and cut the stock off, slide some tubing over the pack end of the stock.... you are pretty close.

I think it will depend on how small it looks in the hands of the figure...

B_007__68122.1496175898.1280.1280.jpg

There's a kit RPG which is still attached to the spindles on AliExpress here which is only around £2.40.

I think I might order one of these and give it a go. For £2.40 you can't really lose can you?

Back