SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist Converted last week. Packaged arrived from Sideshow. So far so good. Now, time to unbox and get to work......

sc9g10.jpg
24drle0.jpg

Waitlist Converted last week. Packaged arrived from Sideshow. So far so good. Now, time to unbox and get to work......

sc9g10.jpg
24drle0.jpg

Congrats on your waitlist converting. Hopefully you'll love the figure. He's my favourite figure in my collection. We had to wait a while for him, but IMO he was well worth waiting for.

I really do like this look/outfit better than his Red Five one.

I probably like the looks of snowspeeder better too, although I think the x wing look is more iconic. Looking at the two side by side it's pretty apparent that the quality of the two figures is nearly identical. It's also apparent that the snowspeeder fig is way too tall.

Had a spare HT Bruce Lee body laying around. Figured it would be the perfect height since the stock figure was too tall. Did a little futzing, but I need to add a littler more weathering. The non-helmet sculpt is actually starting to grow on me. Not perfect, but I like posing these pilot figures with the extra gloves......

Before futzing......2 fighters against a star destroyer?

25gxx10.jpg

After a little futzing and a body swap to even the height......

1zq7gj5.jpg
u318p.jpg
2qcnywo.jpg
283383.jpg
k3vzpx.jpg
69f7rq.jpg
2e22idj.jpg

They look great. In fact I'd almost prefer the X-Wing version there. Could you give some detailed description on what you did with him. Headsculpt, hair etc

They look great. In fact I'd almost prefer the X-Wing version there. Could you give some detailed description on what you did with him. Headsculpt, hair etc

Thanks!

The X-Wing is mostly stock. Just added some padding to the shoulders and did some heavy water treatment to the uniform. I also used a shoe brush to add some weathering. The head sculpt is a Hot Toys ANH Luke. The belt and holster are from Sideshow's Hoth/Echo Base Luke.

Back