SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think it'll be a while before HT do this. The solution would be for someone to make a custom jacket, because much of the rest can be kit bashed. A lot of people only display one of their DX07 figures, the other could be the base figure (boots, belt, head, body, lightsaber) combined with Sideshow X-Wing Luke stuff. If you were buying x-wing Luke to make a Snowspeeder Luke you could sell off the head and any other spare stuff in the box (body, stand, boots) to bring the price down. The gloves just need a lick of grey paint to be acceptable Hoth gloves. But the key is for someone to commission a custom jacket, because you can't get that anywhere else.

Someone know where i can find just the helmet of this figure or luke pilot , i have look TA , monkey depot , e-bay i find nothing .
Thank s for help

Surprisingly (or maybe not) my waitlist just converted on this guy. I ordered it on May 12th.

Looks like it's going to be a long wait for mine to convert if ever. It's taken almost 3 weeks for people who got on the waitlist May 10 up till today for you guys who got on the 12th... Anyone still think it's a ploy by Sideshow?

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

V2s are fine with me it would be nice if they fixed some issues on v2s

I contacted sideshow yesterday and as usual they couldn't tell me anything other than the waitlist is still open. Considering I bought in on May 25th things are doubtful

Mines arrived from Popcultcha along with the Snowtrooper. Fitting that two Hoth figures arrived together.

Edit: Ok, had a quick look and this is one impressive figure from SS. The unhelmeted sculpt is actually pretty good and the paint job on mine is no worse than HT Farmboy Luke or Han. But I think I've gotten the superior V3 (V2 going to SS wait listers). What's interesting is that I've never seen a reg version of a SS figure where they changed the packaging to reflect it didn't have extra parts. Usually you can see the empty spot in the tray and lament your missing parts. But this one has no unused part sections. I guess for my V3 they redesigned the packaging.

got mine today =D
IMG_3089.jpgIMG_3118.jpgIMG_3133.jpgIMG_3134.jpgIMG_3099.jpg

Back