SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lime green jell-o. But I'm happy to see everybody's pics that ordered. Looks great.

giphy.gif

But the thing u also have to remember is that Hot Toys didn't even have the license 5 years ago. They announced it what, 3 years ago if that and first figures were a bit after that. Bespin luke was a one of and not part of the official line. Hot toys has been moving pretty fast and furious with the line There is no telling what or when they will announce a figure and they want to produce what sells and if they even glance at this thread they know this by Hot toys will sell ...
I think it was announced that hot toys has a license for star wars in 2010, around when the previewed the Christopher Reeve Superman. It took a year for them to put Bespin Luke up for order, and I think it was released in 2012. I don't know about the 5 year wait period. I guess it makes sense.

Question: How many lightsabers are there supposed to be in the box??

In this proto picture there are two.
attachment.php

Question: How many lightsabers are there supposed to be in the box??

In this proto picture there are two.
attachment.php

Just one. They reworked it so the blade could be removed and a small insert put back for the emitter.
44441bf61079146ced6e0999f2394673.jpg

Not my picture.

Yeah, I thought they just made one version when that's all that was available on SS but I noticed PC just had the regular accessories listed. Sort of a shame given the overall price, but don't think I would have displayed him holding the gloves. And normal hands can be had pretty easily.

DX07 always looks too intense to me, works great on the BD figure, but seems like it would require an action pose on the shelf.

I feel like the battle damaged DX07 head would work better on this figure than the blank stare.. assuming the outfit was weathered.

Nice pictures by everybody here. I've always thought that this figure looks great. I wish more people had a chance at it now as I think SS got this one down real good. Perhaps there'll be a second run, or even HT will get to it at some point.

I posted this in the Snowtrooper thread, but it's relevant here as well:
cc1353b8c461d33be7127b3b7e38b5ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back