SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on Sideshow!

11b523717ec40e566ee39ba1ea0eadf4.jpg

show the production figure soon!

[...]though the quality on the stock body has gotten closer to HT - Luke Hoth had a touch of the short torso/long arms thing that has come up a bit in SSC figs all the way back to #1 release, monkey-arms Luke Jedi.

The weapons have also gone undersized in some cases. Just got the Jawas and the guns at first glance look too a touch too small to me, just like the Biker Scout pistol was.

The Red 5 stock body really isn't bad. My only real issue is that it's a touch broad-shouldered, and I preferred the MMS 304 body (Stormtrooper-Luke).

I've generally liked SSC weapons better than HT weapons, but that based mostly on the E-11s.

Dying of curiosity to see the production version of this figure, though.

so this is Sideshow Collectibles' Ash 1/6... can we expect a great sculpt and paint for this figure too??

:rotfl

16508531_1256249527787472_4723879284028222246_n.jpg

Not horrible for a Sideshow sculpt. It does slightly look more like a caricature but it's not the worst. Gives me hope this could be okay.

Not horrible for a Sideshow sculpt. It does slightly look more like a caricature but it's not the worst. Gives me hope this could be okay.

But to be honest, Ash from Evil Dead 2 and AoD was a caricature of Evil Dead 1 Ash, so it fits the character.

With no signs of any production pics yet and the release date being only three months away, IMO SSC are either really taking this one seriously which means we could get something very close to the proto OR things have gone very badly and they are just trying to get as many pre orders in before the S*%T hits the fan. I hope it's not the latter.

Back