SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jawa was sideshow exclusive. No other US retailers got them. This isn't, outside of the version with the bare hands. So TA should get plenty of these if there's demand for enough of the parts (outside the new ones) after they break down the first batch or two.

Amazing ! FB_IMG_1487644066083.jpg

Jawa was sideshow exclusive. No other US retailers got them. This isn't, outside of the version with the bare hands. So TA should get plenty of these if there's demand for enough of the parts (outside the new ones) after they break down the first batch or two.

Is there a standard version available somewhere else? Because I haven't been able to find it.

That's a great looking sculpt and paint. Where did you get that picture?

If you are talking about the pictures on SS website...i think the unhelmeted head looks great too.

That picture's a year old, right? Yet today there is "actor likeness" warning.

I've gotten 8 figure delay emails over the last 12 months and almost all of them have the marking "Actor Likeness" (including Yoda). I don't think i means there is a problem with the quality of portraits.

I guess we will see in a few months...

Unless you got a special one I don't think others got the Yoda delay with a note about the "Actor Likeness," though I too suspect none of these sculpts will be any different than what has been previewed.

That picture's a year old, right? Yet today there is "actor likeness" warning.
I don't exactly know what the actor likeness message means because I have Finn on flex pay and just got an email about my final payment last week and there was a message about actor likeness in the subject line.

Okay....that's HT level right there....

Sure, paint masters usually are... final product, that's anybody's guess :lol

But, the Ash seems to have turned out really well so maybe Sideshow has turned a corner. But I'd still be cautious about getting your hopes up.

Back