1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE is listed to be 14 inches tall so def gonna have some presence. I have my eye on a bad ass bike for him tho to roll & display with my other bikers Arnold & ghodstrider. I might need to find a 2nd chain to wire up for sweet pose's.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the articulation. Looks like there is no bicep swivel, but I guess there is at the elbow? But he looks great... and big....

The only thing I'm wondering about is the articulation. Looks like there is no bicep swivel, but I guess there is at the elbow? But he looks great... and big....

Good point. Due to the elbow pads you really cannot see the joint but I believe there is a swivel there. After playing with the Storm Hulk Hogan figure I'd love to think SSC put an articulated torso under a rubber body for Lobo here as it looks like there is no mid torso articulation.

Ya prolly a swivel at the elbow.

Looks good. Should be a production piece. Leather jacket needs to be weathered up a bit.

Crawfords pic.

sdcc2017-sideshow-174.jpg

Good point. Due to the elbow pads you really cannot see the joint but I believe there is a swivel there. After playing with the Storm Hulk Hogan figure I'd love to think SSC put an articulated torso under a rubber body for Lobo here as it looks like there is no mid torso articulation.
I think in a video they mentioned it is sculpted hard plastic.

He seriously needs another portrait featuring his more relaxed biker hair. The blowing in the wind thing would be cool if they were also releasing his Space hog sometime down the road, but I doubt that. I'm getting sick of the liberties Sideshow is taking with these characters. They need to fix the length of that meat hook too, or at least offer an extra one that is much shorter.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This figure looks really good. I would even take it over my Lobo PF if it were not for the oversized head and the idiotic price point. I don't even mind the floating hair too much.

Back