1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks great right now. Once in hand pic start to appear, then let's decide if he is worth $250

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger w/ ssc. I love the character not to take the chance. I just hope this turns out well with the quality.

This is how you do it. Tell everyone Sept, then when it come out in July everyone's cool. No Ripley or Ghostbusters action.

It looks great on that video. Granted, the quality and angle are not the best but still, looks good.

It's just that hook. Don't get why they decided to do a long' non-accurate hook instead of a short, accurate one. They would used less material, saving money and charging the same. These companies just make some stupid decisions sometimes.

Still, glad I will soon, finally get the figure I always wanted.

The Main Man looks good overall, IMO. My only nitpick is the pinking shears cut on the jacket sleeves, but that's an easy fix to emulate the prototype.

Anyway, I was surprised to see that Sideshow disclosed the ES for the 1/6 Lobo EX (1500). Can't recall the last time they've actually done that for their 1/6 figures, or maybe I'm just not updated with their 1/6 releases lately.

Hope they'll have some new DC figures at SDCC. I wonder if we would've gotten more DC figures by now if they never made Marvel figures.

Yeah. The Marvel figures seem to have had a better reception than the DC ones.
But it was well deserved. Starting with Batman, the ugly faceplates, then the skinny Superman, then the bad tailoring with Green Lantern.

Hopefully Lobo redeems the DC line. But they already messed up with that hook.

I'M wee bit sad in lack of hands is my only gripe on this one. I was searching suicide squad 2 info and he was on the list as a fan pick lol for next cast lol. YEAAAAAAA Right at lobo being forced to given orders to save and threatened to do gov dirty work. He's a ROGUE BAD ASS BOUNTY HUNTER that deserve's his own story / movie.

I'M wee bit sad in lack of hands is my only gripe on this one. I was searching suicide squad 2 info and he was on the list as a fan pick lol for next cast lol. YEAAAAAAA Right at lobo being forced to given orders to save and threatened to do gov dirty work. He's a ROGUE BAD ASS BOUNTY HUNTER that deserve's his own story / movie.
Well, if there is a contract in between, he can kind of be a team player

Yeah. The Marvel figures seem to have had a better reception than the DC ones.
But it was well deserved. Starting with Batman, the ugly faceplates, then the skinny Superman, then the bad tailoring with Green Lantern.

Hopefully Lobo redeems the DC line. But they already messed up with that hook.

Ya, too bad that hook is so huge. Not a deal-killer, but just those little niggle disappointments that keep adding up.
But to be fair, the first several DC sold pretty well... Joker, Batman, Harley, Catwoman were all pretty well received.... until the ladies bodies starting giving issues. On the Marvel side, Punisher didn't seem too popular, and there's a lot of negativity about the look of Daredevil. Deadpool and Wolverine are both great figures!

I'm fine with the long hook, he has used it before. And a smaller hook is easy to make with some scuply....

I would just like to see him next to another figure to see how big he is.

I'm fine with the long hook, he has used it before. And a smaller hook is easy to make with some scuply....

I would just like to see him next to another figure to see how big he is.

My sentiments exactly. From the video I can only imagine he is bigger than a normal figure but is he like Drax big, Hulk Hogan big or like Zod or Superman big? I hope he's larger than all of them. The Main Man ain't no shrimp.

Back