1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldn't they give him his ripped belly shirt, then they could give some torso articulation so more natural poses could be achieved. The pics look like he only has shoulder and neck cuts.
Why wouldn't they give him a proper, comic accurate meat hook?
Whats with the weird two part hair sculpt?
Sideshow are really good at getting quite close but making stupid, stupid design decisions.

What does it mean by Limited 1500 Edition? Is that about the Cigar or the Figure is limited to 1500? Giving 2x rewards and Free shipping to USA seems that not much takers for this one.

I will get him anyway as custom 1/6 Lobo may set me back twice this price easily.

And instead of double rewards, why not just make the price cheaper? Reward points are basically future discounts for other figures purchased only with sideshow. So skip the future discount on the other figure (that i may not even buy) and just apply it to the current figure.

This would come to be like $240.

And instead of double rewards, why not just make the price cheaper? Reward points are basically future discounts for other figures purchased only with sideshow. So skip the future discount on the other figure (that i may not even buy) and just apply it to the current figure.

This would come to be like $240.

Not much useful if you have other sources so I agree why not make it cheaper instead of rewards but this double rewards is intended to hook you to buy on SideShow before looking at other shops.

After seeing Sideshows LOBO Video I had to Order this Bad @$$ bounty hunter. I did not like the 1st pics not being able to judge this correct but after seeing the video i cant wait!:yess: I have never read any of his comic's but knew of him from a friend who did and always raved about the comedy from the comic's. Anyway again glad sideshow released a video showcasing him better.

Sorry i looked on youtube and sideshows site for it but was only on facebook page today. If had any doubts the video will show how damn good he look's.
link from facebook wisetoys page just scroll down thier page was posted early today.
https://www.facebook.com/hottoyswise/

He does look better in the video than in the pics. Looks like no ab articulation.

I'm going to have to get him a harley to chill on. It wont be his spacehog bike but will look bad @$$ next to ghostrider and arnold dx10 other bikers is my plan.

IF youre going to get this, ss is the best deal overall. With rewards and free shipping the effective price of this is $225 shipped with the ciagr hand. Other retailers have this for $230. With shipping call it $245. And no cigar hand.

Obviuosly im leaning toward POing this. But this is the last shot for ss in my book regarding the production not turning out like the proto.

The price for this is a real slap in the face if you compare it to the new Doctor Strange figure from Hot Toys. It looks fantastic, it has a ton of accessories and it's only $235.

Absolutely.

Im just saying IF you buy, the best deal is from ssc. But your point is well taken.

And it invites the larger discussion as to why HT can make a life like figure for less than a cartoon figure from ssc.

If you think $250 is a fair price for a bare bones figure, I'm not quite sure what to tell you.

Free shipping and SS points would make Lobo less. :dunno

I see more unique work with him than a guy in pajamas with a bed sheet round his neck.

Back