1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was a DamToys release, it would have come with Dawg plus extra cigar with smoke - and at a lower price point. But I'm still looking forward to it arriving on my doorstep.

Just arrived. Much cooler in hand. One of the spikes on the foot is slightly bent from the packaging.

But he looks pretty aweome imo.

I just picked mine up.

Cool to know about the menu. I don't recall it being mentioned in the accessories.

Will post pics when I get home.

Ok, so the torso has a rubber cover, but can't really bend or hold it if any.

The 2 middle spikes were bent because the plastic tray cover is high enough and pushes on them. And the boots are one piece which is surprising since the design made it easier to make it 2 separate pieces like Deadpool ans have some ankle articulation. Other than that, it looks great.

The head does not look big in hand.

Happy with the figure for now. Pics later

He's not the most articulable figure, but in hand he is just so cool.

The head doesn't have the greatest articulation due to the hair. The jeans aren't as tight as I thought they'd be, but the do restrict movement. Same thing for the elbow pads.

The other thing is that the pegs are not removable from the hand. Each hand has its own peg. Which is fine but I can see someone pulling on the peg and then snapping it, thinking its removable.

The magnetic arm is the same arm as the cigar hand so he can't wrap the chain around his arm with the hook AND hold the cigar.

All minor in my book. I'm starting to think this is the best SSC figure made. I don't know.

Well, you guys have convinced me. Plus I did the math with SSC and I think I can handle this.

image.jpg

With the Samurai Pred.

Chain wraps around nicely around forearm
094f03ce5d45349653f5bbd28bb4f01c.jpg

With flash:
216e74890e317854671993bf44b5d414.jpg

eee49ea8da7392c15ff93c5420b5c4b2.jpg
0127d391247a775034ef406fd836c04d.jpg

With his hair, he is taller than Armored Bats.

Last edited:
Looks awesome. So tempted but I only collect movie figures.... I only collect movie figures....I only collect movie figures

Sideshow is 2 for 2 with Lobo products. First the PF was one of the best PF's they ever done and now this figure is one of the best 1/6 scale figures they ever made. Bravo SS.

Glad to see that the (in my opinion) noticeable jump in quality with SSC Figures has continued. Sure, they aren't at Hot Toys level yet, but at least they are upping their game...

Back