1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder that so many people seem to like it except some proportion issues but to me he seems not to look like Lobo. Is that a mixture of the hated New 52 and any incarnation of the old Lobo? Or maybe it "only" feels like this because the bulkiness is missing but somehow I feel some other things are different/missing too...
The PF was perfect to me but I struggle alot with the looks of this figure :(
Also with the new body will this thing be able to be adjustible? I guess it will be very limited in articulations?
Maybe before release they will change things but then the exclusive version might be gone by then or not.
I really want to buy it but I struggle so much with it :(
Early Lobo was like this. It's a mixture of the many depictions

This figure has so many disappointing aspects: the price, the big head, no long hair ( my preference), the price again, the exclusive cigar (which is a must have and finally the deal breaker it looks like it has little to no articulation (might as well be a statue). I was really looking forward to them possibly improving this but the only way I'm getting it now is if I win the contest. :pray:

I know i want but damn this feel's like a bad blind date and need to run away lol.:horror:lol How the hell is the cigar a ex why not his dog as ex?:dunno Sideshow needs to reshoot pics look's not good.:lol

WTF, the cigar is the Ex?
I thought it'd be an additional giant gun!

I think I might be out.

That figure could've been way better with premium format Lobo headsculpt.
Sideshow 1/6 head is way too big. Lobo should have heroic body proportions. I did some photoshop manipulation :

Lobo_Predarnold_Photoshop001.jpg

Lobo_Predarnold_Photoshop002.jpg

That figure could've been way better with premium format Lobo headsculpt.
Sideshow 1/6 head is way too big. Lobo have heroic body proportions. I did some photoshop manipulation :

Lobo_Predarnold_Photoshop001.jpg

Lobo_Predarnold_Photoshop002.jpg
Yeah. Don't get why they decided to do the hair 2 pieces. And the lame hook, which if I recall correctly, he never used in the comics.
The body, I can accept as early lobo was not as pumped as his later versions.

And the gun sucks. Also, no middle finger hand?

His arms look like they're about to fall off in this pose and it looks unnatural :pfft: Btw are the arms made out of rubber, because I'm not sure if they mentioned it?

matr.jpg

This is a weak release once again by Sideshow imo. Crappy proportions, high price. $250 is Hot Toys quality, which this is clearly not. I think Sideshow's 1/6 scale is doomed. The only decent ones they released were Batman, Joker (crappy knee joints), Harley and Catwoman (both fragile crappy bodies) and Deadpool. Superman, Green Lantern, Punisher were all mediocre at best.

Everything on this is pretty great.
Well, other than the body and head size. Which are awful.
I love love love the face though.
The boots and knee pads are pretty great.

If the head was smaller and the body were better, I might be tempted by this. Even at that ******** price.
As it is though? Nah
Definitely gonna try and grab it parted out though.

I wouldn't be surprised as they do a body especially for him to see different versions sometime later. Of course each with a $250 price tag instead of providing different heads/accessoires on this one.

Arms are not rubber. If you zoom in some pics, you can see part of the joint under the elbow pads.

The legs do look stiff because of the pants. Some people just cant seem to be good posers.

Last edited:
The other thing is ssc has a rep of the production piece being noticeably different from the proto.

Hoth han and snake plissken come to mind.

Does it mention anywhere how much articulation this figure has? I
was trying to find it and n the description but can't. I know it's described as being 1/6 scale, but I
Can't find the points of articulation and the figure looks pretty stiff.

I like the figure I just feel it's lacking accessories especially for the price. Really wish they'd have given him more guns and Dawg. I'm still gonna get the fraggin thing.

I ordered I like the figure and the free shipping and double rewards motivated me. Considering 2017 prices with the discounts added it wasn't too bad.

Back