1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blame for the price will be the newly sculpted body specifically for him. It does look very bare bones.

I would have preferred a machete instead of that ugly hook. They could have included a modified Deadpool grenade launcher to make it as a handgun.

That full body shot does not really bother me.

So, are these final reveal shots or can we expect more once he goes up for preorder tomorrow?

Pretty disappointing considering the lack of weapons and Dawg. That cigar hand is not worth me ordering direct, I'll just wait for eBay or a discount on a site w/o that. I mean a few hands 1 hook and a gun and they want $250? Before shipping?! Nah son....nah.

Something else that bothers me about this figure with these new pics is the hair. It's a two-piece and I can't unsee it. He's got this short hair thing going on and the back looks like a whole separate piece growing out of the back of his head.
10r0bnq.jpg

Yeah, this bugged me to. It is very noticeable in the photos from SDCC. It was the first thing I noticed. That was the first strike, strike two is that body will not have a matte look to it, strike three is the price. Also like how they can't even throw in a cheap stand.

Why do you think the body will be shiny? All of Sideshows recent muscle bodies, at least the flesh area that is exposed, on GIJoes, Plissken, Indy have been matte/flat.

Pretty disappointing considering the lack of weapons and Dawg. That cigar hand is not worth me ordering direct, I'll just wait for eBay or a discount on a site w/o that. I mean a few hands 1 hook and a gun and they want $250? Before shipping?! Nah son....nah.

I think shipping is included in the price. So there is no additional charge for the same.

NOOOOOOO, you silly, these are not the final shots!

When it's released, the paint will be flat, bleeding and somehow, the molding process will have it look completely different. The accessories will be bendy and cheap! Come on, that's Sideshow![emoji38]
Probably, but this seems to be a hard to mess up figure.

The quality on the Joker, first Batman, and Superman have been good, aside from poor decision in the body use and tailoring decisions on Superman.

Deadpool is a great figure aside from some outfit decisions.

Can't speak of the rest as i don't care for GL and Punisher.

I thought it was just signing up for the giveaway. But doesn't go up for PO for everyone at the same time?

I wonder that so many people seem to like it except some proportion issues but to me he seems not to look like Lobo. Is that a mixture of the hated New 52 and any incarnation of the old Lobo? Or maybe it "only" feels like this because the bulkiness is missing but somehow I feel some other things are different/missing too...
The PF was perfect to me but I struggle alot with the looks of this figure :(
Also with the new body will this thing be able to be adjustible? I guess it will be very limited in articulations?
Maybe before release they will change things but then the exclusive version might be gone by then or not.
I really want to buy it but I struggle so much with it :(

I wish they had a pic of him standing next to a upright Bats or Supes.

He's listed at 14" which means he is a inch taller than HT Armored Batman, who is a friggin beast at 13". Sure some of that will be the tip of the hair, but still a large figure.

Can't make myself get this figure, and I really like the character. This figure just doesn't make me want to spend $250 on it. One thing that really bothers me (besides the 2-piece hair, huge head, and crap accessories) is that he's standing straight up in every pic. I'm afraid it's going to have absolutely **** articulation. I'll just stick with the PF since Sideshow absolutely nailed that statue.

Back