SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those blue eyes are just dreamy...Honestly though, Ive been looking at the pics side by side and the "chewing" look on the left ear (sideshow version) looks the same on both the preorder pics and these newly surfaced ones. The paint seems to be consistent too. I am a believer that this will be available. Especially with the help of this forum

Too good? Sideshow has always shown amazing prototypes by top notch painters. It's the production where they get knocked down.

More I look at it, I think its legit, at least as a prototype. Everything looks identical to the proto on Sideshow, even the machete on the shoulder pose. Plans probably changed at some point and they just went the non-removable mask. Its to bad, that sculpt is fantastic.

Sideshow........

giphy.gif

Maybe they are gauging to see how many people say they don't care about the price or are willing to pay more. I'm new to the scene but I've seen what people pay for limited stuff and this is up to par with those, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to look at my glass as half full, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way to get what we want is everyone needs to send them a email I've sent two it will take just as long as it does to post on here and maybe we will get that extra head!!!

Here's their customer support email address
[email protected]

That unmasked sculpt is definitely one of the best that I've ever seen. I have the Ex on order and would be willing to pay more to get it. If it weren't released it would be a major missed opportunity for SS.

I can't wait for the PF to arrive but now wish it's unmasked HS was as nice as that 1/6 proto.

I just tweeted the pic at them (twice) begging for a release, in addition to my earlier emails. Here's hoping it works!

Jason w. accessories.jpg

Yeah I would also say that it looks legit, looks quite different from Beto's Pt III head.

Damn shame if they don't do a U-turn, come on SS give us what we want damn it!!! :pray:

Damn, wonder where weibo.com got thise pics? That's a fantastic headsculpt. Kinda wish I hadn't seen it as I expect it won't make release. Would be a nice bonus if they reverse course and include it, though. I'll fire off an e.mail later to add my voice to the chorus!

Back