SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first member here that succeeds at making SS include the extra sculpt and mask will receive a friendship request from me. This will do you wonders in this community.

What kind of business model is Sideshow running? "Let's leak these and see what response we get" for what? A second release? An add on for the preorder? Pretty strange. Wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be the regular edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first member here that succeeds at making SS include the extra sculpt and mask will receive a friendship request from me. This will do you wonders in this community.

It worked for Joe release once upon a time, but sideshow generally doesn't give a **** what we think or have to say anymore. If anything they probably make Dave remove the pictures.

Haven't people in the past posted full res pictures just by taking the address of one of Sideshow's pics and adding additional information? I thought I read that some where. Maybe that's what happened here?

I got the pics saved so their not going anywhere and I already sent them to sideshow and here's the reply.

Hey fellas, I am new to the boards and hobby and have pre ordered this figure. I too will be sending an email to SSC. WE must have that extra mask and headsculpt!!! haha

Spear gun = regular exclusive

Extra sculpt = secret double probation exclusive

:banana

Spear gun = regular exclusive

Extra sculpt = secret double probation exclusive

:banana

20131209_deanwormer.png

:rotfl

What a waste to not use a sculpt like that. It's weird to think they would not include it to keep cost down when they're nickle and diming their Star Wars line.

Hope they do something with it. Would be a shame if they never release it after seeing it now.

Best option is to probably just email their support about it and maybe get some awareness on it.

Back