SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this reply.

SS reply.jpg

So because there is a scratch potential and to keep costs down for Jason fans, they are giving Jason fans FAR LESS than what could have been? That's the worst friggin' decision ever! If they decide to keep the alternate head/mask off options, I'll friggin' pay more and buy four of them!

I really hate that they keep saying they weny this direction to keep the cost down for us Jason collectors. What they really mean is they decided to not offer a painted sculpt to keep their production costs down. It's a long way off from being released. Hopefully they'll realize they screwed up and include the sculpt and extra mask. I think most of here would pay extra for it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So because there is a scratch potential and to keep costs down for Jason fans, they are giving Jason fans FAR LESS than what could have been? That's the worst friggin' decision ever! If they decide to keep the alternate head/mask off options, I'll friggin' pay more and buy four of them!

Nathan I've sent pics and sent a few email and even called them and as of no the second head sculpt is a no go but everyone needs to flood them with emails and calls and maybe we can get this released!!!!

In order to avoid confusion I have deleted the photos of the bootleg Jason. It is NOT a Sideshow product and does not belong in this thread.

Posted these images on FB/OSR, more people have emailed and called. Wonder when SS will start regretting their choice to cut it? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Where did those images originally appear?

1/6 collectors are never happy :rotfl that head sculpt looks great and it would of been great if it was included but I'm thankful we're getting a fantastic looking 1/6 Jason at all... this will be my first sideshow figure so I'm excited to see how the production fig turns out... One masked head sculpt is better than none...

I really hate that they keep saying they weny this direction to keep the cost down for us Jason collectors. What they really mean is they decided to not offer a painted sculpt to keep their production costs down. It's a long way off from being released. Hopefully they'll realize they screwed up and include the sculpt and extra mask. I think most of here would pay extra for it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This man speaks the truth.

I sent in a message as well. We need to get these pieces made available. WTF?! It drives me nuts that they are already prototyped and just going in the trash. Everything we want is right there, but no? Denied? Absurd! Risk the scratches. Raise the price. Just do it! At least offer a bonus version or a website exclusive version. It's just such a tragedy to scrap such beautiful work. So frustrating.:gah:

It worked for Joe release once upon a time, but sideshow generally doesn't give a **** what we think or have to say anymore. If anything they probably make Dave remove the pictures.

Just a hunch but I think we'll get the sculpt and removable mask. Not sure how they go about it but I think we're getting it all.

Let's put it this way Sideshow, I WILL purchase 2 figures if we get the extra goodies. I will speak with my wallet, just give it a chance. We've supported your horror line time and time again over the past decade.

Just a hunch but I think we'll get the sculpt and removable mask. Not sure how they go about it but I think we're getting it all.

Let's put it this way Sideshow, I WILL purchase 2 figures if we get the extra goodies. I will speak with my wallet, just give it a chance. We've supported your horror line time and time again over the past decade.

I'd be down for an accessory pack, but if it comes to it, honestly yeah, I'll buy two.

Everyone is talking the head, but did you see those hands? SO ANGRY!

Those angry hands are REALLY good, and I want them as much as the extra head.

Send your emails and call customer support!!!! Because I know Freddy's next and they need to have a removable hat and hopefully they address the neck but they need to get Jason right first!!!

Honestly everything extra shown that doesn't come with the pre-order are items we'd have wanted. It's quite bizarre if production costs are the only reason. A few extra hands, sick ass sculpt and mask takes this item from awesome to legendary.

Back