SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe getting the mask snug, to hold in place, would wear too much on the face paint over time. Also, I think piecing the portrait together like they did looks more real than a removable mask might. Not unlike the pieced boot vs one molded boot. I'm really happy with it. And who knows when they'll revisit the character in another 1/6 iteration. Being a f13 fan forever, I don't know how someone could pass this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS is just deciding to give the collector less and this figure is a great example. Their SS 1/6 Supes, Joker, Catwoman, Harley, Bats all had xtra heads and faces. Of course at the end of the day, people will still order it regardless and SS banks on that.

Well , even though I was not a big fan of this figure not featuring a removal mask, and and decided to pass on this figure. I pulled the trigger yesterday. The more I looked at it, the more I was sold.

I have to agree that with the unmasked head it would maybe have been a contender for my figure pf the year, especially if it were a solid sculpt .Aside from that misstep this thing looks amazing..
I hope the Freddy comes out just as good.......and yes , I bet the hat is sculpted.......permanent.

Hot toys with extra head sculpt would easily be 249.00. But they are too busy with making Iron Men....

Bummer about the non-removable mask... but on the upside I wouldn't display him (typically) w/o it so it's not the end of the world. Although I do think it would have been smart to add a 2nd head and mask seeing as now the head is a separate piece from the neck.

Bummer about the non-removable mask... but on the upside I wouldn't display him (typically) w/o it so it's not the end of the world. Although I do think it would have been smart to add a 2nd head and mask seeing as now the head is a separate piece from the neck.

:exactly:

Wonder if we will have a fancy pants stand?

My guess is typical stand. But making one for this figure is very simple.

I think I may take a crack on sculpting a head, after I finish my "Bub" Day of the Dead prototype.....which is nearly done.

My guess is typical stand. But making one for this figure is very simple.

I think I may take a crack on sculpting a head, after I finish my "Bub" Day of the Dead prototype.....which is nearly done.

Probably just one of the ugly hexagon ones they use now.

Probably more than likely although it would be nice to see a little 'imagination' going into his stand.

I think some people who think they wouldn't display him without the mask would change their mind if the option was available (and providing that the sculpt and paint was up to scratch, which is another story).

It's all about the reveal in the first 4 movies! Some of the most memorable and iconic scenes were when you finally got a glimpse at what he looks like!

A seller on ebay has a pretty cool custom stand, but not sure I would pay $45 for it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...410467?hash=item464e012c63:g:wT0AAOSwt7pXNsCu

That's actually not a bad price at all for a custom stand.

He's probably a member here since he has Beto's pt. 4 Jason standing there in all it's glory

Idk, I like the head of Sideshow's original but still never displayed him unmasked. I have a bunch of heads that are cool but I never really use them. The iconic look is masked and I can't see myself displaying it otherwise.

Last edited:
I have had Betomatali Jason sculpts (original and Winston looks) and Caine sculpt, I never once displayed them without their mask on. So that isn't an issue for me. I've preordered this figure already along with the PF.

pre-ordered

this is gonna be a long wait but I've been waiting for an official 1/6 scale jason from part 3 and/or 4 pretty much my entire life

Ok fellas I contacted sideshow about the mask just to see their answer on it being not being removable and here's their reply.

Ordered this... My first 1/6 scale figure ordered from SSC.. I had the original 1/6 part III Jason way back when. I don't collect 1/6 scale at all but thought this looked cool and thought it would be a good Halloween time decoration :)

Back